The Principal And The Pro

En başından başla

Yamada stared at Nezu, somewhat spooked and asked, "So, you think there is something wrong with his health? And that he has a heightened sense of his surroundings which is how he's so aware of things?" The voice hero sounded nervous and uncertain, "Shouldn't we be talking about this with Shota?"

Nezu simply held up the phone that had been sat on the table this entire time.

Yamada and Kayama seemed genuinely shocked, "He's been silent this entire time?" The heroine hissed. "That probably isn't a good sign."

Suddenly, a hushed but serious voice sounded out, "Fill me in later." And was followed by the beeping of an ended call. Nezu glanced up, "Oh, and just to change the subject, who wants to watch the video of Wolf Spider and Yamada fighting villains so we can assess the damage?!" The principal didn't even wait for a reply and promptly turned on the TV, and wired a computer to it.

"When did he put a camera in my costume?" Yamada whispered fearfully.

Aizawa was out on patrol. The rain was hurtling down, a loud thrumming rhythm echoing in the dead of night.

"Did you know large drops of rain generally fall at twenty miles an hour?" Nezu's voice played through his earpiece.

The pro grunted in response. He had an hour left, the time is 11.30 pm. Aizawa had requested a shorter shift today in order to rest for the upcoming UA Sports Festival, which was likely to give him a migraine.

Nezu had obviously reached the staff room, there was a wailing screech with sealed it. Eraserhead paused, listening to the cry of guilt from his husband. He continued. Leaping down from a three-story building, landing on a tiled roof. His feet skidded on the slippery surface and he quickly slid to the street below, landing in a crouch before righting himself.

The other teachers had struck up a conversation, and Aizawa paid attention when he gained the cover of a bike station.

"He could have been caught by a vill- he could've been killed by now!" That yell belonged to Mic.

The erasure hero scanned his surroundings, trying to shake the water out of his messy black hair.

The was a click then a "That does sound serious..." Aizawa pulled his goggles off of his face for a moment, squeezing eye drops into his tired eyes.

The rain had increased slightly, the saturated soil in the park already flooding. "Now, Mic. I'm sure he's figured something out. That boy's scent was saturated in determination when we past met. He isn't dead, there are plenty of people who could have helped him." Nezu claimed.

"Anyway, I also have news regarding Wolf Spider. I'm sure we all know of the injuries the boy sustained during the USJ attack, and we all remember about Tsukauchi's part in this right?" Aizawa paused again. There was silence after the principal's statement, and he wasn't going to break it.

"Well, the detective called a few minutes ago actually, just before this meeting took place." There was another eerie silence, suggesting that Nezu was being scary. "They have no idea who he is."

"But... they got a facial scan of him right?" Snipe was obviously spooked, and a small laugh explained why. The underground hero emerged from the bike shelter, only to get pummeled in the face by a cascade of rain cutting off whatever conversation that was going on. He realized just how unlikely it was that any villain would be out in this weather.

"-This vigilante is a very tricky one," is what Aizawa caught. Quickly hiding under a leaky fire escape, he let the stray drops of water drip from his arms. "Sure, we saw his face through the grime of the leftover paint that he uses as a mask, and the leftover blood, but we never really saw what he actually looked like." Pause. "The child is very strange. I have encountered him numerous times now, and all of them he became even more of a mystery. It appears that he lacks the sense of self-preservation and clearly doesn't have the same mindset as you all do." The pro hero glanced at his surroundings, Nezu had some sort of knowledge to his voice that Aizawa had heard before.