16 sub 2

"Um, he took your clothes away right? Why don't you get yourselves some new ones, landlady?" Rohan had changed the addressable term, it was supposed to be landlady or Ma'am. He shouldn't be so frank with Neil's seniority. "As if I can choose on my own?!" Avni crooked her eyebrow and was pretty irked. "Your best friend, call him." Rohan shrugged, taking the keys of his car.

"He runs a cafe. Can't come by my call anytime. Why don't you-?" Avni discontinued, narrowing her eyes at his redressal. "Tu karke bat kar." Avni threatened him and sat in his car. Soon, their search for Chole Bhature began.

"I wanna eat first!" Avni put forth her suggestion. "The malls will shut down, we're already late, your buys first. I will trace down something for my delicacy." Rohan said with affirmative, and drove off to wherever was suitable for her. "You buy your clothes, I'll hunt around for a while." Rohan shrugged and turned to go. "Help me to decide what I should buy, please." Avni requested. Finally she was on girly terms. He was reluctant but the seniority made him agree again. With a lot of choices, Rohan and Avni agreed to atleast 15 clothes, and dumped the rest of them. They were passing an earring store and Avni seemed interested, he could see. But she didn't go in. "No jewelry to accompany this?" He asked. "I'm bad at matching,so I'll prefer to leave it." Avni smiled cheekily and resumed walking. Rohan had an expression which made her go in and check some earrings. "How about this?" Avni asked, pointing to a small one, of diamond. "Nah, the hanging ones, over there." Avni didn't think twice and bought them, earning a thumbs up from him when she tried them on. "And now it's food." They grinned and found a Chole Bhature wala, and ate upto their fill. He recieved a call suddenly and went to attend it. When he came back he looked gloomy.

"Avni, can we talk over a cup of coffee?" He asked in a serious tone.
"Yeah, but what happened?" Avni asked but got no replies.

"Um, your husband, Neil Sir is not liking us..He asked me to stay away because he had a reason to arrest you..He well told me the reason but forbade me to tell it to you. But I think I should...Your rival, Vidyut, loved you. And so, he had no choice." Rohan spoke it in a go.

Avni slowly comprehended it as well, realising that how well this all fit! She wanted to see him right then! Rohan understood what she wanted and offered to drop her there.

The ride was silent and smooth and there was an unknown unease in Avni as well. "Why do you keep that ring near you? The...the solitaire..." Avni asked, making an attempt to break the ice. "One day I had this funny feeling that..I'd meet someone on whom this ring will fit perfectly, and she would be my ultimate choice..so...inside feeling." He laughed at the stupid thought.

"Here is my house..Stop." Avni pointed at Khanna Mansion. "Just so you know, the ring didn't fit me well. But you had an important task in my life. You levelled the transition from extreme misery to freedom. Thank you so much for that Rohan.. You'll find your match one day because you'll be a great earring judging husband." Avni beamed at him, relieved they ended on a good note. Rohan watched at her retreating figure going inside the home. He turned on his phone reading his transfer mail written by Neil. He smiled at his luck and her words.

He turned his favourite music, whistling along the way
Zindagi ek Safar hai suhana
Yaha kal kya ho kisne jaana?

Now this is exactly what you call a crap. Negative response widely appreciated.

>>>>>>>>>πΩμ

Shah in Bagh:-