Shot 6

Come here. I wanted to talk to you Avni. Neil said, holding her from his hand and making her sit at the edge of the bed.

I know I had promised to never leave you because of my past but Avni, Mishti needs me. She's facing taunts from so many people at such a tender age. I've gotta marry Juhi. I can't spoil Mishti's future. Avni, I know you would understand. It's its tough I know but I will always love you. Please Avni. Please sign these papers. Neil spoke in a go.

Avni released her hand from him..

Tu kyu chuna mujhe pehle? Kyu?! She yelled at him for the betrayal. The man whom she trusted the most turned out to be just like any other man. Bloody idiot.

She signed the divorce papers messily, her signature showing *Avni Ayesha*.

She threw them at his face.

You know what? I regret everything that happened between us last night. Everything Neil Khanna! She yelled at him while he remained silent. He knew she'd react this way.

He saw in regret as she packed her stuff in a rude manner muttering blithering idiot after every second.

Avni listen to me. Please? He asked stopping her.

Listen to you? She thought and pushed him away, while she herself dangled due to the force. Neil, sensing something wrong with her, went forward to help her out but she was already gone.

Neil sighed heavily. He couldn't do anything about it.

Six months later.

God dammit Juhi! How can you stoop so low huh? I ruined my life because of you. Avni's life got ruined because of me! Kya chahti thi tum? Vidyut ke paas bhej deti Mishti ko!! I lost my wife. I can't even call her my wife now. I gave her a divorce you understand? She hates me! Get out! Right now! GET OUT! Neil yelled at the stupid girl, panting after that.

He sat down messily, holding his forehead and biting his lip to stop himself from freaking out. As Avni regretted that, he regretted his decision.

Talk to Avni. Prakash suggested.

Kaise karu? I'm so selfish dad. Jab meri situation aisi thi, I asked her to leave. And when I'm back to alone I'm calling her. She'll not come. She hates me. There's no way she's gonna come back. Neil sobbed, cursing his fate. During these six months, he had messaged Avni, called her so many times but she didn't reply once. Maybe she blocked him.

Neil still went, just to try once.

Before he even rang the bell, he heard so many giggles belonging to her and a male laugh dominating them as well.

Maybe she moved on. He muttered to himself and rang it.

Pizza! Avni was exclaiming and was about to run towards the door but Aman stopped her, saying that he would bring it.

Aman opened the door shaking his head at his sister's stupidness.

He stopped laughing seeing Neil.

Neil didn't even notice him. He was busy looking at her, his face washing with even more regret to see Avni in a condition he had put her into.

Avni was pregnant. And alone during the time she needed him the most.

She was busy playing with the food stuff kept in front of her.

Aman mera pizza lekar aa na! She called out for him.

Get out right now. Aman shouted at Neil, holding him roughly.

This was enough to grasp Avni's attention as she turned her face and it boiled in anger. She got up shakingly and advanced towards him.

I had no idea. Avni listen to me please come back. Neil requested her.

You heard Aman. Get out. She repeated.

Av-

GET OUT! AM I TOY? JAB MAN KIYA GHAR SE BAHAR NIKAL DO FIR BULALO! NIKAL JAO VARNA MAINE TUMHE MAAR DENA HAI! She yelled.

Neela held her gesturing to remain quite during this time.

She jerked her away and passed Neil a deathly glare.

Aman further pushed him.

It is my kid as well. I have the right. Neil protested.

Ab yaad aayi tumko? Ek minute ma! Nahi ab yaad aaya tumko? I was handling him for six months and now you suddenly remember? I'm a single parent. We don't need you. GET OUT! She yelled slamming the door on his face.