2nd Shot

"Who gave you the permission to go to your office?" Avni asked snatching the phone from him.

"Avni it's expensive. Give it back!" Neil said and moved one step closer, while she moved back saying a Nah.

"Okay kya chahti ho meri biwi?" Neil asked surrendering.

"You've just passed a surgery! C'mon bro take some rest!" Avni chided himm

"Bro?" Neil asked in a seriously kinda expression.

"Okay you may kill me, but don't ever call me bro!" Neil warned.

"Okay." She said thoughtfully and called Dd and informed him to bring the work at home.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Bhabhi chai mai banau?" Dd asked while Avni shook her head crazily. Dd looked on as she made it, accidentally adding salt to the tea.

A frown made its way across his face. But was unable to stop as he looked at her. She was probably blabbering about Ayesha Ma and there was a dedication in her eyes.

Dd knew how Neil detested her cooking and that made her sad, so he didn't say anything. He looked on happily as she poured the tea and went to serve.

Dd served the tea to everyone and muttered instructions. He went to Neil and offered him tea and he refused straightaway.

Dd looked at Avni who flinched at his refusal. She lowered her eyes sadly.

"Sir bhabhi ne itne pyaar se banayi hai." Dd requested.

"Dekh, I'm alive. And I want to live. I don't want it." Said Neil, who was clearly mad at her for refusing at his office of his arrival.

Avni wiped a tear that fell, before anyone could notice it but DD had already seen her.

He went back near her.

Avni's eyes eagerly searched everyone who were drinking the tea. They were all puking the tea back in.

On the contrary, Dd kept a happy face, appreciating the efforts put by his bhabhi.

"It isn't good?" She muttered out to them.

"Aisi ghatiya to aaj tak nhi pi." One constable muttered but Avni heard it. Neil had heard it too but it was a matter of joke for him until he saw Avni, crying silently.

His mouth opened to say something but no words came out. Dd passed him a look like That is why I asked you to drink it Sirji.

Before Neil could even say Avni, she went into the bathroom of that appartement and slammed the door.

"Avni.." Neil said in a complaining and sympathetic way of voice.

"Shinde if you've this much problem just don't drink it." Neil spoke rudely.

"Sir why aren't you drinking it yourself then?" He retorted back.

Neil held the cup, sipping it. "See? I drank. You know why? Because she's made it for me. Lovingly. Even if she gives me poison, I'll be happily drinking it for her sake." Neil said, raising his voice, heat gushing to his cheeks.

Shinde looked around, realising what happened. "Sorry sir." "Just take the finger prints to the lab and get out of here. All of you." Neil ordered, frustrated at him.

"Sirji, she's hurt. She was so happy while making it." Dd said, complaining at Neil's carelessness.

"Chal tu jaa. Mai dekhta hun." Neil said and Dd went.

Avni still hadn't come out.
Neil went near the bathroom door and could hear her crying, and her muffled wiping of the nose.

Why are you so sensitive Av?
He thought and knocked the door.

"Go away." She said.

"Open the door." Neil requested her. She didn't reply.

"Hey! Please Avni." Neil requested but she didn't. "Stand back Avni." Neil muttered preparing himself. Avni did so inside and he was in, breaking the door open by pushing it!

Her already pink nose changed its tone to red. "I'm sorry.." He muttered, holding her cheek.

She looked the other way, her nostrils flaring. "I don't blame you. I'm a disaster too at kitchen." He said, chuckling.

"What'd ya mean by too? That means even I'm!" Avni said, whining and crying simultaneously.

"That's not." Said Neil "What I meant." He completed, biting his tongue in regret.

"Okay come." Neil said taking her in the hall, where the cup was seated in a pride of its own.

"This tea or any of your food, won't change what I feel, think about you." Neil said, smiling at her.

"That's why I refused to drink it?" She said mocking, still crying.

"Acha don't cry. I know that was rude. What I said. But I won't complain I promise." Neil said, holding her gently but firmly.

"I just ruined your reputation in front of them all." Avni whispered.

"I bet they can't do it themselves. Judgemental people. Mental as well." Neil supported her.

"I'll drink it. Okay? If that matters to you so importantly." Neil said.

He took one sip, without any sign of complain but instead winked at her.

"Kaisi hai?" She asked, eagerly. Neil wouldn't break her heart one time.

"Feeki hai." He said thoughtfully, forwarding his cheek.

For the first time in her life, she wasn't a tube light anymore.

She kissed his cheek as he changed his comment to "Meethi hai."

She chuckled softly and hugged him and he hugged her back.

"I love it. Want another one tomorrow wifey!" Neil said between her hair.

"I'd love to make one for you." She whispered back to him.

I know silly hai
But I was watching that episode aur socha Aisa hona chahiye that!
Drop your views.