shot 7 part 2

Were you happy living with me? He asked sternly. He wish he hadn't heard what Ali said. Wish he hadn't heard him repeat that this marriage was a samjhouta and Fake.
Moreover he wished, he hadn't repeated the same to Avni. Now her chances of staying were null.

Especially when she said she was "Praayi" to him. What The Hell, Avni? you mean the world to me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A wave of relief may have washed my face as she affirmed my question with a nod. I was regretting my words to her terribly. Terribly. Just to soothe the pain, I knew her arms would be the safest place to go in where all the solace would be given. And so I did. She wasn't prepared to bear my weight suddenly and crashed to the floor with me still hugging her like a maniac. I'm her husband.

I was careful enough to put my hand at her back so that it wouldn't go but still she winced a bit but her breathing became abnormal, hearing to my sobs.

Oh my god you're crying? Neil what happened? Please don't freak me like this. She muttered. How. Does this girl manage to stay calm in a situation that seems so awkward and seemingly in the middle of nowhere?
And so polite even after I scolded her?
She fought a battle right now, behaved like a wounded lioness and now was all water?

Please don't go. I'm sorry. I didn't mean on anything I said. I swe..

Shh. I know you didn't. That's why I am asking. What happened? She had answers ready. Question too.

D.. does this marriage mean anything to you? I asked. She pushed me up, I mean up, to get a view of my face probably.

Why? She asked, staring at me squarely. Can you ever be less cute? I wanted to yell at her but decided to stay mum.

I shook my head. A lot. She replied.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Neil are you drunk? Avni asked, the way he still hugged her and asked questions.

Then why did Ali say that this means nothing and it's fake. He spoke holding her hand. They were now sitting down, lying on the floor wasn't so..

You? How did you hear? Oh my God Neil, he's crazy...I denied that. She cleared the air and Neil smiled.

You will stay right? Even if I ask you to go? Neil reassured himself.
You would ask me to go when I'm a burden. And I don't want to be one. She replied. She so badly wanted to say no.

Main pagal hun. I need you. Don't go. He requested her, forging all the anger behind.

Neil...Neil are you sure? She asked. She hoped and hoped she didn't brew false hope.

Pakka. He said engulfing her again in his arms. She felt hell awkward. Neil please leave me. Dheere se, he moved his hand upwards her back mischievously.

Neil.
Stay away from Ali. He warned, tugging her face towards his neck.

Kyu?
Mujhe acha nahi lagta. I feel consious about you. He loves you. Neil informed curling his fingers into her sweet smelling hair.

Ali loves me? But then why do you hate it? Avni asked, confused.

Tubelight Mrs. Khanna.

Because that is my right. He whispered near her ear.

She got up swiftly from his grip, covering her mouth with her hand, gasping.

Neil got up too. Avni wanted to escape but found herself caged between his arms and the cupboard.

Neil you need water. You're drunk. She said. This was really awkward for her.

Say you love me too. He whispered, near her ear. She shuddered. She pushed him and ran downstairs.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What? Why you looking at me like that? Neil asked after waking up, to find her looking at him in a ghostly manner.

She passed a glass of lemon juice to him, maintaining her distance.

He started drinking it but choked after what she said.
Yesterday, you said you love me. I..is that true? She asked, peering over him.

He coughed out the water and stared at her. Kya bol diya Neil, kya karu?

I said that? Are you crazy? Neil pretended.

Yeah. I get that. You didn't mean it.. I'll take your leave then. Good with you. She said, extending her hand for a handshake after which she would leave.

Neil didn't take her hand. He was in a dilemma. If he refused that he loves that, she'd go. If he accepted, she would stay. But accepting that was...

Nor did he speak. Avni pulled her hand back awkwardly and took the handle of her suitcase.

Hm. Take this. She said handling over his shirt to him.
Woah. You're returning it now? Neil exclaimed, seeing the shirt that he first draped over when they first met.

Didn't feel like returning. Gave me the feeling of being safe and happy.
She replied meddling with her fingers nervously.

Y..you can keep it if you want. Neil said, shrugging. Abey kya kar raha hai, rok na usse!

She shrugged as well and proceeded to move out.
Avni! He said, stopping her. She turned to look at him.
He had hung his head and spoke with due courage. Stay.
Avni exhaled, realising she'd been holding for too long.
I can't lose you. He spoke, welling his eyes as well as hers.
I.. It's difficult to live without you now. And whatever I said yesterday I meant it.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hey guys
About leaving Wattpad
I might as well do it now because of the drastic fall of votes..
No one's telling why so I can improve if you aren't liking something in four of my stories
Help from him on a condition
If she hated him again
Jail track ff
Where's it leading us Avni