Shot³

Neil it's 4pm! Where are you? Avni asked on the phone unaware it was DD who picked it up.

Bhabhi sir has gone out of the station along with other officers to a meeting. He should be back by an hour or so. He informed.

He didn't tell me. I..Okay. She replied, deeply disappointed.

Since they shifted to their condo, Avni felt lonely there. Nothing to do there.

Neil had noticed this and promised that he would take her out to a date, spend the day with her to make her feel better. They hadn't confessed what they felt for each other. But Neil took it as a step.

Promised to be back by 3pm, he crossed an hour. But she waited.

She eagerly had wore the dress he got for her. Readied herself perfectly. But he wasn't there.

She took a walk there itself waiting.

5pm. Neil. She said to herself. He still wasn't there.

When it was 8pm, she no longer waited, wiped off a lone tear, angry at him and changed her clothes. Without eating anything, she went to sleep, to escape him.

Avni, I'm so late. I'm so sorry. He said to himself coming out of the room and drove back quickly as fast as he could.

He took out his own spare keys and unlocked the door. He found the lights put out.

Avni you're there? He asked, looking around. And found her asleep with the duvet over her.

He glanced upon the dress he got, lying on the couch, which she must have taken out, after a long long wait.

The kitchen was untouched. She hadn't eaten anything.

He went near her and touched her cheek. Avni get up. He said politely. She stirred up and woke up.

I am sorry. Please don't get angry. I forgot about that meeting. He apologized.

Who am I to get angry with you? It's your life. Your decisions. Who am I to you? Why would you.......Why would you, ever think of me in any point of your life? She said, smiling forcefully.

Please don't say this. He pleaded.

You want to have dinner? I.. I'll prepare it. She said and went completely ignoring what he said.

She busied herself in the kitchen.

We will go tomorrow. Pakka! He said propping up behind her.

Please don't make the promises you're supposed to break. She advised him, holding her tears.

She handed him a plate of Matar Paneer, his favourite dish, which she prepared and went back to sleep, but before going

I am at ace because..I know how it's like to be ever lonely. And just when I made the mistake of thinking that you would remove my loneliness, you proved that I was mistaken. Thanks for making me realise my status in the society Neil.

She said, showing silent anger through her eyes, before closing them..

There wud be a second part. Will be giving tomorrow.

How was it?

Neil is gonna take his wifey to a date.

Hope you're excited.

__SC__ dedicated to you!