1st Shot

"ARE YOU TELLING ME OR NOT! DID YOU SELL THE GUN TO VIDYUT?" Neil heard someone else shout in the interrogation room.

Strangely the voice was familiar. He sighed deeply. "Dd please go and check who is it?" Neil said, already knowing who it was.

Dd came back with a scared expression on his face. "Please tell me it's not Avni." Neil said, slapping his own forehead.

"Bhabhi!" Dd exclaimed.

Aisi haanikaarak biwi kyu di bhagwan? Neil silently prayed and went there. He was about to enter but Commissioner was faster.

Aaj to beta tu aur Teri biwi Gaye. Neil said and walked in.

"Jai Hind Sir." Neil said, saluting. Avni was standing there, her ears going pink.

"Mrs. Khanna what are you exactly doing here?" The commissioner asked looking at Neil, then at Avni.

Avni flushed even more, her face going scarlet. Neil's lip curled into a smile but he surpressed his laughter.

He wanted her to go red.

"Yes, Baby, sorry Avni, what are you doing here?" He asked biting his lip as he saw her going more embarrassed.

"Bhabhi what are you doing here?" Dd asked while the commissioner and Neil glared at him.

"Vo I thought I had to also ask." Dd said chuckling. His Bhabhi was looking way too cute.

"I..I..D come to Neil.." She said stammering but Neil and Dd left no stone unturned to make her more red.

"To do what with me?" Neil asked while Dd said "We can close our eyes and you can carefreely kiss sir."

The commissioner's eyes widened and gleamed. "Which sir? Neil or me?"

Avni went more pink and wore that cute pout of hers. Soon, her lips were the same shade of her cheeks.

Soon she looked like she was about to cry.

Neil sighed briefly and went near her. He he held her from her shoulder and took her towards his cabin.

He made her sit on his chair. "Acha tell me why were you here?" He asked, holding his hand. She still wore that pout. "Baba don't behave like this now. Tell me."

"I..I came to give you lunch." She lied, looking down.

"Where is it?" He asked raising his eyebrows. He knew too easily she was lying.

She looked around trying to find answers.

"I came here and I realized that I forgot it at home." She lied again and said it in a go that she forgot when Neil asked her to repeat.

"What? Didn't catch that." He said, pressing his laughter.

"I came here and forgot it in the bathroom." She said, mistaking and bit her tongue slamming her forehead.

"Oh.....Kay. What were you doing with the lunch in bathroom?" He asked again. He looked at her.

Her mouth opened to say something but no words came out. She was so embarrassed and red.

He kissed her cheek lightly.
"Bolo." He whispered huskily.

"Ye galat hai." She complained.

"I didn't do anything. Yet." Neil added, smirking.

"I..Was tasting if the salt was alright!" She came up with an answer and was relieved when she finally spoke.

"In the bathroom?" He asked, making sure he heard alright.

"Then why did you go to the interrogation room?" Hr further asked putting a fake sense of curiosity. He was rolling on the floor laughing mentally.

"I for..forgot your cabin." She replied in a small tone.

"Bahar itna bada board nahi dekha?" He asked.

"Eyesight weak ho gayi. Health conditions in jail weren't good." She wasn't giving up on lying.

"Optician ko dikhaye?" Neil asked, trying to catch her lies.

"Itni bhi kharaab nhi hai." She fussed.

"So why didn't you see the board?" Neil pressurised and pressed his lips together to muffle a laugh.

She looked so red.

"V..vo I've developed a habit of calling you baby to 'Neil' bhool gayi. I forgot." She lied once more.

"So what d'you reckon be written on the board? ACP BABY KHANNA?" He asked sarcastically.

"I forgot. What can I do?" Avni said, biting her lip to stop herself from freaking out.

"You know that I know that you're lying right?" Neil asked. "You do?" She asked in disbelief. He nodded taking off the cap on her head.

She made that cute face to forgive her.

"Vaise for my wife's information, that convict had already accepted his crime. And Vidyut is under arrest here."

Avni's eyes lit up. "Kaha hai vo kamina?" She asked angrily.

So maybe it was ladydon's turn to ask questions.

"Avni language! Gaali galoch. Yaha pe not allowed." Neil said, reminding her.

"What gaali galoch?! Haan? All of the police officers use it? Even I will!! And uss haraamkhor ne jeena mushkil kar diya yaar!" She said while Neil shook his head side to side muttering

"Avni your language!"

"Kaha hai vo?" She asked angrily and got up to go but Neil pulled her back, pinning her to the wall.

"What are yoi doing?" She stuttered.

"What DD said a few moments ago." He said while smirking. He pinched her waist and kissed her fully.

They were so engrossed in kissing wholeheartedly that DD closed the cabin door and turned to the Commissioner.

"I was talking about this Sir." He said while laughing.

While AvNeil were left in the world of their own.

Hey guys!
Just a random shot!
How was it?