15(3)

Neil wasn't really a fan waking up in the morning from now on. He just hoped that the night could Last forever and Avni and Juhi wouldn't clash.

"Good morning Avni." Neil said, nervously. "I'm hungry." She replied, making a cute puppy face, expecting for a delicacy to be placed right in front of her right now.

"Haha, Mom must have prepared something for the breakfast by now. I'll go and get it for you." Neil suggested. "I can walk down, let's go." Avni insisted. Not wanting to tell the reason, Neil supported to go downstairs.

"Juhi have this, please." Shweta could be heard even if many metres away. And Avni was very quick to acknowledge this. "Juhi?" She repeated and quickened her pace to see who Shweta was talking to.

"Avni! Careful, please!" Neil yelled out for her, cursing his dumb luck. "Neil ye to Meher hai!" Avni didn't react the way she should have. Yet.

"Meher? Oye you girl this is Juhi, Neil's girlfriend." Shweta's work was indeed easier said than done.

>>>>>>>>>>>

"You need to listen to me, Avni."
"You lied. You said you moved on from your past, what the hell is she doing here! You're a liar Neil! You're a cheat." Avni spat at him, wiping her tears messily.

No time to admire Neil.

"You need to calm down, I'll explain everything to you. I'll hide nothing, for god's sake."
"NO!"

"SHUT UP!" Neil finally yelled because that was the only. Avni looked at him, flabbergasted, slid down in her duvet more, only her eyes visible.

"I was taking you to the hospital and I asked for a lift. And unfortunately, I don't know how, Juhi was in that car. She was forced to fake her death and her life is now in danger. So I brought her here. And I made it very clear to her that I'm with you. That's it. That's it." Neil summarised.

"And by the way, what the f**k were you doing near that blast site?" Neil asked, overprotective.

"Ali- wait where's Ali?"
"As good as dead. But I don't care. Didn't I ask you to stop and return? Or my say doesn't matter anymore?" Neil asked as he finally mustered the courage to vent out his piece of frustration as well.

"Dead?"
"Answer me first."

"My friend is important to me. HisLifeWasInDangerTooLikeYourEx-Girlfriend'sLife." Avni muttered hastily. "I'm sorry I didn't catch that." Neil asked her to repeat.

"And he might be alive, you know."

She put her entire face in the duvet now. Neil sighed and rolled his eyes. "Did the accident blow in a different soul in you?" Neil asked, crooking his eyebrows.

"Oh come out!" Neil tried to snatch away the blanket but Avni didn't allow. After a lot of tugs from each end, Neil finally won the war.

"What?" Avni asked, a cute pout on her face. "What?" Neil repeated, leaning closer, narrowing his eyes. "Kick Juhi out." She said, narrowing her eyes too. "Let me solve this case and I will, you don't have to worry." Neil replied, it was too obvious.

Neil still didn't get what he deserved: an apology.

>>>>>>>>>>>

"Okay. Okay fine. Sorrrryyyyyyy!" Avni finally said that golden word, Neil apologized too.

"Par abhi mujhe match dekhna hai. Ind vs WI." Avni demanded. "Fine."

"Vaise Neil, Virat is too handsome na. Why don't you keep a beard like that? He's so hot." Avni said dreamily, Thanking Rohit Sharma got out early.

"I'm no less than Virat. Have you ever taken a look at me?"

"Of course. Tumhe pehli baar Vrindavan mei dekha tha." Avni said, enjoying Virat's batting.

"Hmm." Neil didn't catch the sarcasm.

"I want to marry him Neil. Anushka ka divorce karwa do. Please!!!" Avni said after a few minutes.

"Tv band kardu?" Neil said, smiling sarcastically. Avni gave him a khadoos look and muttered Something like-

"Ganja Guava."

>>>>>>>>>>

Bas ab mereko bhi match dekhna hai.
Bye.....

I realised I had written this chapter at around 500 words long ago, continued aaj
.

Hehe, lazy author.

I published a new story titled The Steps (AvNeil) yesterday..Many people Haven't checked it yet and I'd like you all to, I'm sure you would like it..Please do read it once.
Love and love,
Chiku's Cheeky Fan❤❤❤❤❤😘😘😘😘
[Padh lena please]

PLEASE READ THIS PLEAAAASSEEEEEEEEE

https://my.w.tt/lnkm4rO8q2
†††††††††***