# 7

{  S E V E N }

A week had passed since that incident. Darshan had now become an official member of the girls squad. While Aaru and inu had become quiet fond of him, Heer still struggled to cope with Darshan. She found him utterly creep person. But whenever she looked into his caramel brown eyes, she felt goosebumps.
Darshan had also become quite famouin the college for his dashing looks ofcourse and not to forget his charming smile. His whole day would be spent with click pictures all around the campus. But that wasn't something his dad would be pleased about.

" I know dad. I'm trying my best. Why don't you understand? ....Already give me some time.... Yes... Hmm..ohk.," Heer noticed Darshan's to his dad Mr.Raval on phone. They both had been meeting each other every Saturday at this time for Darshan's extra classes given by none other than Heer.

Darshan saw Heer coming and cut call. He looked a bit pissed off.
"Hi" he said shortly.

Heer smiled.
" Is everything alright?" She asked looking a bit concerned.

" Um.., yah!" Darshan replied abruptly.

They spent about an hour revising some of the topics when Heer noticed that Darshan hadn't spoken a word till now. He was just listening or maybe lost in his thoughts.

"I think we should take some break. Let's go for a walk." Heer said.

Darshan just nodded.

"Btw I bought these cookies on my way. Poore Dehradun main na Sabse best nankhatai hai ye. Wanna try?" Without even waiting for the reply, Heer handed 2 nankhatai to Darshan.

" These are delicious!" Darshan's lips for the first time till now curved into a smile.

" God knows best! My choices are always great."
" See it made you smile."

" Achha, toh that's the reason Haan? I guess someone was dying to talk to me. You missed me right? " Darshan said coyly.

"God knows best! You again started talking rubbish."

" But seriously, I mean, thanks! This really made me feel better."

" I know right?"

" tum kitna bhaav khati ho."

" Not more that you Mr.lunatic ."

There was a pause. They both were walking quietly, just embracing the silence.

" You know what, parents are never wrong. I mean unke tareeke galat ho sakte hai but not their intentions. " Heer spoke suddenly.

" My dad isn't like any other parent. He just wants money. That's all he crave for." Darshan said without looking at. Heer.

" Maybe he wants you to be more successful than him."

" You don't know my dad. There's only one this that matters to him. Money. Nothing else. Not even a person's life. Or vaise bhi I can never mend my ways with him. Never." There was some kind of pain in Darshan's words and Heer noticed it, she kept silent.

* * *
Aarushi stared at the photograph. An old, aesthetic framed photograph of a girl leaned over the shoulder of her parents. A perfect family picture. A tear rolled down Aaru's cheek.

"Aaru, we need to get ready in one hour."
Inaya and Heer bursted into the room and saw Aaru staring at the photograph, lost in her thoughts, unaware of their presence.

" Aaru?" Heer said softly.

"I miss them yaar! That day , I was so happy ki finally mom dad mere saath time spend karenge.
Accident hona hi thha to mujhe bhi mi mar jaane dete na, why the hell did I survived?" Aaru bursted.

" Aaru.."

" You know what, I still remember that car's number which crashed into ours and ran away. I swear if I get a hand on that person.. I won't spare.."

" Aaru relax. Listen your parents are not away from you. There are always there with you. Aur hum bhi toh hai na. You are right, whenever you get to know na who that person was, trust me hum teeno jaake uska murder kar denge. But Abhi to rone se kuch nhi hoga na?" Heer tried to console her.

" Guys atleast you got a mother's love. Mujhe toh para bhi nahi hai ki maa ka pyaar kya hota hai." Inu said softly.

" Oye senti-log , God knows best, waise to tum poora din mujhe bhehenji bolte ho, to, main tumhari maa se kam hoon kya? " Heer said.

" Na meri maa" Aarushi and Inaya cried in unison.

Hey guys!!
So I'm back.
Hope you liked the chapter.
Thanks for reading.