Chapter 2: Begining Of The Adventure

Start from the beginning

I also bought a pair of boots to go with the leather jacket

Lastly I bought a pair of gloves that increased the speed of my attacks and would let me climb any surface

With all of the gear I bought I only spent around 200 silver coins. I assured my party that eventually we would be earning more. I don't but something seemed off with my party they weren't really all that friendly they seemed focused on battling. Before we left to go to the field I saw Naofumi and Myne enter a blacksmith shop. Good for him he can spend the 800 on some useful gear. Also his party member seemed more enthusiastic unlike mine.

Time Skip

Right away I got to killing monsters outside of the kingdom walls. For now these balloon monsters would help me gain experience. My party was watching me kill the monsters. My guess was that they wanted me to get stronger before they would help out. I couldn't complain they were probably stronger than me.

I noticed that it was the same with the other parties. They were watching the guys get stronger. I saw Naofumi manage to kill a balloon monsters. "Good job man!" I yelled to him. He looked over and smiled then gave me a thumbs up. Killing these balloons got easier and easier after awhile. I had my dagger absorb parts of the balloons I slain. My dagger gained the ability to have me wield two then I got the ability to throw my daggers.

Time Skip

It had gotten really late that day so my party and I went back to town. I asked them what they wanted to do they decided that we should part ways for tonight and meet back up in the morning. I was kind of bummed I guess they didn't like me or something. However the female mage wanted to go to the bar with me.

She had said that there was a great bar an inn nearby. She grabbed my hand and took me there. I bought us both drinks and we began to talk. She told me her name it was Rita I told her my name. We continued to talk some more about what we were going to do eventually when I got stronger. I did notice that Rita was acting very drunk even though she wasn't. She began to cling to my arm like Myne with Naofumi.

I managed to get Rita off of my arm to which she pouted about it. It seemed like Rita was really trying to fling herself on me. It didn't know exactly what I should do. Would I go forward and see what happens or should I get out of there quickly. When Rita tried to put my arm down her shirt I decided that it was best to leave. I pulled my arm free paid for the drinks and left. Rita tried to call out to me but I just ignored her.

"If she breathes she's a thot" my cousin's words repeated in my head. Yeah I think I just saved myself a whole lot of trouble. Before I left I saw Myne take Naofumi upstairs to the rooms. My guess was that he was going to get lucky. Hopefully Myne wasn't as forceful as Rita was.

Time Skip

Later that night I had found an inn to sleep in for 20 silver. It was cheap and honestly I didn't care about the room it was the bed I liked the best. I had managed to go to sleep for the night.

But the next day early in the morning I was woken up. It was Motoyasu he had a frantic look on his face. "Get up Y/N" he said "what...what is it?" I asked getting up. "It's Naofumi he's in serious trouble "what did he do?" I asked. Motoyasu put his hand on my shoulders and looked at me dead in the eyes "Naofumi raped that poor girl in his party"

A/N: Hey readers I hope you liked the chapter and are ready for the next one. Naofumi has just been accused of rape and assault. What will Y/N do will he believe Naofumi or will he believes Myne. I'm pretty sure you all know the answer to that question. I am always answering any questions you readers may have about the story or about anything else. If you have a question for me either message me or comment on a chapter with your question. As usual the feedback helps me make sure that the next chapter is better than the last one. As always thank you for reading and I will see you all later