" a friend of mine who gave it to me for my 16th birthday he likes to do engineering, he is good when it comes to vehicles" he lied at that part not wanting to get attention from others.

"Damn man wherever you go your like a good charm when it comes to things" ichika praised.

"Wife you should take advice from him, he gets good things and worked his way to it" laura criticize ichika.

"What did I do?!"

"Ugh what an idiot" houki declared.

"Well then have fun Orimura enjoy yourself!" Ben waved at her and by the time he said that chifuyu floor it leaving everyone to dust.

*cough* *cough* that dust seem to make everyone coughing.

"Did you just swayed Orimura sensie on taking your car so you wont get in trouble?"

"Of course rin if theres one thing I can do is get away from trouble" he said then looked at everyone else.

"Alright then come here you guys go if we end up separating into groups while in the wilderness 'ichika' *cough* I'm going to give you guys something I made oh shoot I almost forgot here you go ichika"

He tosses ichika's IS only difference was that its somehow smaller and color was all black and that had green linings and a small feather.

/tried my best so don't judge/

"Holy crap man what did you do to Byakushiki?! Its colors different cool design but Woah, what's with the small feather though?"

"The feather is just for show also it's no longer Byakushiki, its now called S.c.a.r.l.e.t cool name huh?"

"Wait ben you changed it? But that was tabanes invention nobody cant change it but her" the england girl said.

"Just who and what are you ben.....first you have an advance looking watch/IS then you not only change it but make a new one" she said and made the rest look at me.

"Well that's a story for another time, for now let's just skip this conversation and get our partners yeah?"

"Oh shoot I gotta ask ichika fast right now!" Rin said.

"Ichi-" houki was gonna say it first but a certain French girl beat them to it.

"Ichika want to join up?"

"Sure I dont see why not"

Dark aura was looming at the three which are houki, rin and laura and for some reason Cecilia didn't seem bothered.

I gave her a sign that says 'ata girl 👌' and she smiled

'Thank you for distracting them' is what she seem to show.

Now let's get back to what happened in the morning for you see ever since chifuyu said to find a partner for this trip ben decided to help or more like Charlotte asked him a favor and seeing why not because she seem to take his advice on doing what she can to make ichika notice her feelings that and she paid him 5,000 (50 bucks) yen to do it.