Chapter One: What was I supposed to say? "Sorry random stranger"?

Roman Grace POV

I felt something hit me and I looked down to see a cute boy around my age. Wait, did I say cute? I did not me to think that! His eyes are really pretty though. NO! STOP THINKING THIS!

I stood there in shock, unsure of how to respond. I could feel Logan's judgement. I knew he knew this would happen. Just then a boy with short, curly, brown hair rolled into the  scene.

"Are you two okay?" He asked with concern evident in his voice.

The c̶u̶t̶e̶ boy nodded and I answered with a simple "Yes"

"Cool!" He said cheerily, "My name's Patton, and you are?"

At this point the c̶u̶t̶e̶ boy had shifted into a cross-legged position.

"I'm Roman. Roman Grace. Nice to meet you Patton." I said with a smile.

"Virgil." The c̶u̶t̶e̶ boy said with a scowl.

"Patton!" A boy who looked like Patton yelled while running up, "What happened?"

"Emile?" I heard the c̶u̶t̶e̶ boy mutter.

•~•

Patton Sponholz POV
Emile ran over wondering what had happened and Virgil took it upon himself to explain.

"Princey here ran into me, Patton was concerned, and you must be Emile. My cousin's boyfriend. I know I've seen you before." Virgil explained, narrowing his eyes. I knew the name sounded familiar.

"You're Virgil Greenwald!" I screeched in delight.

"Yeah. So that means you're Patton Sponholz. Emile and Remy talk highly of you. Virgil responded.

Roman's face lit up and he said, "Remy? Like Remy Pells? He's me and my friend Logan's friend!"

Virgil responded with a nod and said, "Remy's my cousin. We're pretty close."

I looked above Virgil's head and saw the name Roman Grace in red cursive letters. I looked above Roman's head and saw the name Virgil Greenwald in purple comic sans font. This meant that Virgil and Roman were soulmates and I still have yet to find mine.

•~•

Logan Counterman POV
I walked up to the three boys and tapped on Roman's shoulder, gesturing that we should go. Instead of that he said,"Guys, this is Logan Counterman, my friend."

"Salutations." I said.

"Hi! I'm Patton!" The boy wearing all blue and grey said with a smile.

"Sup, I'm Virgil." The boy with purple hair said with a small two finger wave.

"Nice to meet you Logan, I'm Emile Sponholz, Patton's twin brother." The boy wearing all pale brown and white greeted with a smile.

Patton looked above my head and gasped. He then tapped Emile's arm and they both sprinted to the front doors. Well Emile did. Patton rolled? Virgil stood up and dusted off his jeans. He then turned and walked to the door.

"Why didn't you apologize?" I asked Roman.

He responded with, "What was I supposed to say? "Sorry random stranger,"?"

"Yes!" I half-yelled.

He huffed but followed me to the front door.

So all of the note-cards in the top are mine. I do not own Sanders Sides. That seems pretty obvious.

Bye!