Chapter 20- Parting ways

After a lot of drunken frivolities, Jack and I parted ways from Will and Ngaio to do. Ehem. Stuff. It was our wedding night after all.

Jack got up first the next morning and walked out onto the deck.
"My God Jack what happened to ya, " Gibbs asked. I got fully dressed as I heard jack continue.

"I was doing...work, " he said unconvincingly. I walked out onto the deck fixing my hair.

"Hi I'm work, " I smirked before giving Jack a kiss on the cheek.

"Ew," Ngaio exclaimed.

"Oh calm down," I said amused with my sister's response.

The four of us came together as we realised what was to happen now.

"So I guess this is goodbye?" I said sadly.

"It's not goodbye it's see ya later," Ngaio said slightly more cheerfully but still sad.

"Yes but that still doesn't change the fact we are parting ways," I said, Ngaio and I knew that we would have to say goodbye since the battle was won. Will had to stay with the Dutchman and We both knew Ngaio wouldn't be able to leave him alone to live that life only able to see him every ten years and we both knew I wouldn't leave Jack.

We loved each other dearly but knew how much we loved our husbands as well. It was that unspoken thing in the background that we knew we would have to talk about but couldn't bear to until we had to.

Ngaio hugged me and we stayed like that both tearing up we felt another set of arms around us and I peered up to see Will. Ngaio looked up briefly as well and grabbed Jack by the shirt and pulled him into the hug as well.

"You're not getting out of this one Jack," Ngaio laughed.

"I guess I'm not," he said slightly awkwardly and I laughed at his awkwardness.

Eventually, we let go. I then hugged Will.

"You have been the best brother and friend I could have ever had," I said
"And you the best sister," he replied before going to shake Jacks's hand. I turned to Ngaio.

"And you are the best sister I could've ever asked for and I am proud to call you my twin," I said Ngaio hugged me tightly.

"No, you are the best sister and I think it's only fair that as I'm also captain of the Dutchman with Will you should be the one and only Celeste Sparrow the Pirate King," she said slowly letting go of me.

To my surprise, she then drew her sword and pointed it squarely at Jack's face.

"Now Jack. If you hurt my sister in any way I will track you down and unleash all hell upon you," she said sternly. Jack looked worriedly at the sword before carefully putting a finger on the blade and pushing gently away from him.

"Don't worry I think if I ever hurt her I would be dead before you arrived," he said looking at me.

"Oh you're right about that," I smirked.

"But don't worry for as long as I live I vow to love and stay true to my dear Celie," he declared flamboyantly. He started to look at me then Will.

"Aren't you going to threaten him now?" he asked.

"No, I trust Will to not hurt my sister," I said Will looked slightly relieved. "However," I said drawing my sword and examining the sharpness of the blade" I also trust that Will knows by now what I am capable of when someone crosses me," I said never looking up at Will just at the blade before sheathing it again.

"That I do," Will said slightly nervously causing Ngaio and me to laugh. They said one last goodbye and then they left on the Dutchman and sunk into the ocean.