Epilogue

The Rogue’s Love

Epilogue

The small girl smiled, but just barely. It was the closest thing she had gotten to feeling happy in months. And, with the squirming child she held in her arms, she couldn’t have gotten any closer to the feeling than she was now. 

She huddled the small body to her own, marveling at the tiny hands he had fisted through her hair. Were children always this small?

Still, she was glad the child had inherited his father’s looks. His bright red hair stood out against his pale skin, but it fit well with his eyes, the same his father had before him. He was asleep, now, but she hadn’t of missed her chance to see his eyes. Although the child’s orbs were more lively than the man before him, Raikou was relieved to find that she wouldn’t miss the chance to stare into the beautiful brown Sasori once had, and when in the right lighting, almost a ruby. 

“What’s his name?” The small boy whispered beside her, barely able to peer over the railing on the hospital bed. Raikou was content to know that even though she had run off (and had gotten pregnant), Kiyoshi was always there for her. And, even thought her father hadn’t of been very happy, having even called her out for being a ‘reckless teen’- as he had put it- he knew her pain. Even though he had missed his chance to kill the bastard that had hurt his little girl, he was still there for her Though, there were times were he felt that he was useless, for he could not comfort her, not being able to understand the constant turmoil she was in. 

Raikou aimed her half smile at her little brother, reaching a frail hand to ruffle his hair. Her opaque eyes were adorned with tears, and even though Sasori wasn’t there to see their child, she knew with every fiber of her body that he would have loved the boy every much as she had already come to. 

“Doku.” 

!~*~*~*~*!

Okay, so you guise were al like, “omgwat” so I made this the epilogue. It was going to be the prologue for the second one, but I’ve decided against it. Mainly because I have many more ideas for other stories that I feel like you would enjoy more. But, I’ll probably write little segments about Doku and his team on my alternative account, BoobiesRule, if any of you are interested. Thanks so much to all of you who supported this story ♥ And, sorry this is so late, aha. 

Happy Readings~!