Chapter Eleven: Oh, Kiss Me

Warning: There is like a major make out, OMNOMNOMNOM face eating going on in the chapter xD. If you’re not entirely comfortable with this fact, it’s okay, and you could totally wait to my next update to pick back up on this story xD Trust me, you’re not missing anything important. Just some serious OMNOMNOMNOM face eating…God…I’m so childish...Anyways, enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~

The Rogue’s Love

Chapter Eleven: Oh, Kiss Me

“You’re joking,” I said. He couldn’t be a puppet. Didn’t they need someone to control them? A master? It didn’t make sense. Sasori controlled his own actions, otherwise, it’d just be plain creepy. Besides, he couldn’t be a puppet…I was attracted to him.

“Does it look like I’m joking?” he deadpanned, shooting me a glare. I couldn’t comprehend this nonsense. It just didn’t make sense. He didn’t make sense.

“I just--you’re…” I shook my head, “How is that possible?” I was beyond the point of astonishment. That’s it. I’m crazy. None of this is happening, and I’m going to die. They’re gonna kill me, and I’ll be dead. Not the most rememberable way to go, but, it was good enough.

“It’s really not that hard to understand, brat.” He seemed to be getting aggravated with my refusal to believe. But, the concept was hard for me to grasp onto. He looked real, enough. Well, human. And, he felt human. I quickly grabbed his hand, feeling the smooth surface. His hand was warm in my own, and to be honest, I couldn’t tell the difference. As far as I was concerned, he was human.

“But…it is,” I slowly said, looking down at his opened palm. I felt like I was telling him how I didn’t accept him for who it was. Or rather, what. But really, I didn’t know who he was. I knew nothing. “I never even…I don’t understand. If you’re a puppet, where are your strings? The puppeteer? How are you even talking to me?” Sasori stood quiet for a moment, speechless from my little outburst. I just wanted to understand. Wanted him to explain to me in that overly calming voice of his; to reassure me.

I knew I shouldn’t have said anything. We could’ve talked AFTER we made out. I would’ve been okay with that. But, by then, I probably would’ve been dazed to care. Seems like the better option to me.

He opened his mouth to speak, but I cut him off with my finger. I couldn’t take this, couldn’t listen to anymore. Impossible, unreal nonsense. Not now.

“I changed my mind. Don’t talk…just…kiss me.”  I begged. Sasori seemed taken aback by how upfront I was being. I wouldn’t said anything like that under normal circumstances. But, I didn’t even know what normal was, anymore.  It felt as if, for me, the thin line between reality and fantasy were beginning to blur away.

“Are you su--” I cute him off, again. Only, this time, with my mouth. I thought he didn’t like to keep people waiting? He surely made me wait long enough.

Sasori slightly stiffened under my touch. But, after getting over the initial shock, he responded, wrapping his arms firmly around my waist, only deepening the kiss. My hands roughly rake through his hair, earning me a smirk.