Chapter Eighteen: Navigate Me

Warning: Mature stuff ahead. If you don’t read this chapter, that’s okay. You’ll pretty much know what happened in the next. If you feel uncomfortable, just go ahead and skip it. But, I have a feeling most of you are little perverts.. So… (; I joke. Anyways, yeah. …Mature content… o.e I’m so awkward..getting on to the story, now.

The Rogue’s Love

Chapter Eighteen: Navigate Me

I squinted my eyes into the darkness of the room, feeling a bit disoriented. I couldn’t remember what had happened. Or better yet, even where I was. 

“Relax,” a dulled voiced sighed, arms wrapping around me. “Just go back to sleep.” My body melted at his touch, finally recognizing the voice as Sasori. It was strange, the way I found automatic comfort in his embrace. 

I rolled over, pressing my face into his warm chest. And, much to my astonishment, the cloak he always wore wasn’t present. Neither was a shirt.

“S-Sasori?” I stuttered, unable to remove my hands from his bare skin. The defined lines on his chest were enough to drive a girl insane.

Despite the countless times the red head has seen me in the nude, I had never before even caught him without his standardized Akatsuki cloak. To me, this was enough to make headline news. Better than Christmas and my birthday combined. 

I had a feeling I would cherish this moment for years to come.

“What?” his voice came out raspy sounding, having just woken up. There was no way one person could be so sexy. So perfect.

“Are you…are you naked?” I asked, a tremble in my voice. Sasori sighed, pulling me closer to him. There wasn’t a part of me that wasn’t touching him. And, with widened eyes I realized that he very much so was naked. I gasped, realizing all forms of clothes between the two of us were seriously lacking.

“Does that answer your question?”  I could hear the smirk in his voice as my heart accelerated. “Nervous?” he whispered, his lips only centimeters from my ear. 

I swallowed loudly, trying my best to keep my hands to myself. But, it was so impossibly hard when Sasori didn’t even restrain himself.

“Do it,” Sasori encouraged, his voice only seeming to get deeper. And, if I wasn’t already naked, I’m pretty sure the sound of his voice would have made me strip. “Touch me.” He brought his hands to my chest, running his fingers over the sensitive skin that was there. 

I closed my eyes, trying to remember how to breathe. It was funny, the way he made me forget simple bodily functions that was supposed to happen automatically, without me having to think. 

I let my shaking hands rest on his smooth stomach, blindly tracing the contours of his stomach. It was so hard to think like this. Especially when I could feel how he wanted me as every much as I wanted him. It felt as if the air around me had suddenly become much denser, and his hot touch was the only thing keeping me going.