Chapter Six: Entertainment

The Rogue’s Love

Chapter Six: Entertainment

“Sasori!” A banging originated from the door, waking us both up. Sometime our  amid our slumber, our bodies had unintentionally gotten wrapped up in each other. Well, at least I think it was unintentionally. “C’mon! We have entertainment.”

Sasori growled, burying his face into my neck. I wasn’t sure if I should move him, or not. The position was surprisingly comfortable, and I liked the feel of him. The way our breathing just seemed to synchronize to one another’s. It gave me he weird, giddy feeling that was hard to place.

But, I suppose I really wouldn’t be able to move him. Even if I had wanted to. He did have a strong hold on me, which would be impossible for me to even consider moving. I guess it was a good thing I wasn’t planning on getting up anytime, soon.

More knocking came, agitating the puppet master even further. “They’re not gonna go away…” I groaned, wanting to wrap myself around the man that lay next to me. But, I resumed my stiff position, letting him do all the cuddling.

“Maybe if we ignore them--” an explosion interrupted him, filling the room with smoke. “Saucy!” Oh, no. Please, no. My moment of pure bliss was quickly coming to an end, and I made no effort to keep down my rising loathing. 

“I swear to whatever-the-hell you believe in, Deidara, if you used your stupid explosives, I. Will. Kill. You.” He glared into the clearing smoke, its transparency showing the outline of the peculiar blonde. Along with the gaping hole in the wall.

Sasori’s face quickly turned sour as he realized that Deidara had, indeed, used his ‘stupid explosives’. “Mother fu--”

“Rai-chan!” He squealed in delight, hastily picking me out of Sasori’s arms, twirling me around. Well, there goes any hope of my sleeping for he next week. Trauma easily took over any other feelings I was having, leaving me a bit woozy. “I’m so glad you’re okay! I was so worried! Don’t you dare ever scare me like that, again!” He momentarily stopped his affectionate coddling to glare at Sasori. “You had her this whole time, and you didn’t even have the decency to tell me?”

“Forget about the damned girl! What are you going to do about my wall? You just blew a fucking hole in it!” Deidara gasped, quickly covering my ears. Their sounds were muffled, but just barely audible.

“Don’t talk like that in front of Rai-chan!” He scolded, keeping a firm hold over my ears. Sasori ignored him, pointing to the entryway. “You’re gonna fix that.”

“Tel Raikou you’re sorry!”

“Fix my wall!”

The Akatsuki members started to form just outside the room, listening intently to their heated argument. I could tell by their bemused expressions that they weren’t planning on intervening anytime, soon. Well, it looks as if I’ll be here for a while.

“Dei…” I spoke gingerly, careful not to upset Sasori any further. It wasn’t pleasant to see him angry. “It’s fine, really. I’m use to it.”