Chapter Fourteen: Stitches

The Rogue’s Love

Chapter Fourteen: Stitches

“What are you doing?” Sasori asked, just coming home from his mission. “And, why the hell do you have blood all over you? Raikou, what the fuck? You’re getting it all over my bed!”

“Shut up,” I muttered, pulling the blanket over my head. I didn’t know he was going to be back so early, so I had shut myself in his room. It seemed like the most logical place to hide. But, now, that cabinet is getting more inviting by the minute.

“At least go take a shower.” I sniffed, sitting up.

“Sasori? Am I a bad person?” His eyebrows furrowed together in confusion. I guess I would be confused, too, if I came home to find an emotional, bloody mess of a teenage brat curled up in my bed. He sighed, pulling me out of the bed. When I refused to stand on my own, he carried me to the bathroom.

“Why do you ask?” He was acting in one of his strange moods when he was actually patient with me, his voice taking on a gentler tone. I still had yet to decided if I liked this Sasori. But, right now, this was the Sasori I needed. I stayed quiet as he pulled his cloak off of me, revealing my naked torso. Under normal circumstances, I probably would have been embarrassed, may even have tried to cover myself. But, at the moment, he didn’t even seem to be looking at my body. Not in that way. Just helping.

Sasori’s lips pulled into a tight line as he examined my slightly wounded body. I had actually forgotten that the gash was there, until he poked me. It was still bleeding, but not as fast as before. He made a sound of disapproval. “Why are you acting like a whiny bitch? That could get infected, you know. Take better care of yourself!”

“No,” I huffed, turning my head the other direction. He didn’t know what I was feeling. Granted, even if he did, he probably wouldn’t sympathize much with me. Unlike Sasori, I had morals.

He shook his head, starting to work on the rest of my clothing. “What are you doing?” I gasped, suddenly feeling very, very self conscious.

“You need a shower,” He stated, not portraying any emotion. He didn’t even look twice at my naked body, making me second guess his attraction towards me. “Don’t make me get in there with you. I will, if I have to.”

I shivered, mumbling, “I’m fine.” I looked down at the ground, feeling a bit rejected. I wish he would take this as an invitation. I really wouldn’t mind if he decided to conserve water, and take showers with me.

I could almost hear Sasori roll his eyes as he moved closer to me, wrapping my legs around his waist. He pulled my face towards him, silently staring me in the eyes. And, as per usual, my heart beat was going at a million to nothing, like it always did around him. His brown eyes burned into my own, pulling me into him. “Don’t take too long,” his voice wrapped around me, it’s seductive texture making my teenage hormones run wild. Why couldn’t he just take me, now? In the shower? Hell, even the floor would do.

He chuckled, lightly kissing my lips. “Don’t keep me waiting.” He said, before walking out. Seriously, he was a man. Couldn’t he tell I wanted sex? I wanted his sex. I groaned, hitting my head against the wall. Mind out of the gutter, Raikou.

~                        ~                        ~
I tentatively stepped out of the bathroom, wrapped in an infuriating small towel. The thing barely covered my backside. Why did he keep such small towels? Sasori looked up from his desk, this time his eyes raking over my body. I couldn’t help but blush. I wasn’t used to this kind of attention, or any, for that matter. His expression alone made me want to crawl on top of him. The little girl was momentarily forgotten as he made his way over to me, placing his hands on my hips.

“I have some shirts for you to wear. That’s if, you don’t want to wear your dirty clothes.” I frowned. My thoughts had been going in a completely different direction that his. He wanted me to put on clothes? The activity I had been thinking of didn’t involve any.

He smirked, “I know exactly what you’re thinking,” he pulled my closer to him, almost making me drop the towel. “And, as much as I’d like for you to walk around my room naked all day, that’ll have to wait.” He trailed his lips agonizingly slow against my neck, teasing me. “We have to go see Kakuzu, so he can stitch up that hole in your side.” I squeaked. Stitches?

~                     ~                       ~

We found Kakuzu sitting with the rest of the members in the living room, their stares all glued on Jesshika. The small girl expertly swayed her hips against the pole, her eyes never once leaving Itachi. Kakuzu, however, seemed keen on her dancing, his eyes following her every movement.

“Well, looks like he’s busy. Let’s just go have se--” I tried walking away, but was cut off when my feet were no longer touching the ground, but dangling in the air. Sasori held me in his arms, glaring.

“You’re getting those stitches.” I glared back, not at all happy with the puppet master. “I was going to suggest we have sex. But, have it your way.” Sasori’s lips twitched, eventually settling in a smirk.

“You’re such a hormonal teenage brat.”

“Somehow, I don’t think you mind,” I grinned. It seems as if when you get naked around someone, you’re more comfortable around them. But, you know, that’s just me. He rolled his eyes, ignoring me. Raikou: 1 Sasori: 0

Sasori tapped Kakuzu on the shoulder, interrupting the man from his perverted fantasies. Not that I was judging. I couldn’t even count how many times a day I thought about Sasori in that way.

Kakuzu followed us, not all happy with the interruption. But, obliged, only because Sasori had given him a bundle of money, beforehand. Sasori set my down on the kitchen counter, smugly smiling at me. Looks like we’re both up a point, now.

“You’re going to have to remove your shirt,” The creepier of the men told me, washing his hands. I bit my lip, looking at Sasori. The red head scowled as he removed it for me, making sure to cover my essentials with the thin material.

“Don’t try anything,” Sasori warned Kakuzu, glaring at the older man. Kakuzu seemed unamused as examined my side. “Wouldn’t dream of it.” I turned my head away, wanting to be held. I don’t care if it was by a freaking house plant, I needed comfort. Needles scared me. Luckily, Sasori was the closest thing to me.

“Hold me,” I begged, wincing as I felt Kakuzu starting to work on the hole. I hate this man. I hate the both of them. We weren’t friends, anymore. See, this is what getting naked gets you. “Ah, fuck. Fuck you. Especially you, Sasori,” I groaned, not enjoying this; at all. Sasori just stared at me, his face returning to its unemotional state. Oh, just because Kakuzu’s around, he can’t be cool, anymore? Fine.

I felt another pinch in my side, making me want to take the needle and shove it in Kakuzu’s eye. “I was kidding, hold my hand.” Before Sasori could respond, I pulled his hand into mine, cradling it to my face. “You’re hands are really soft, Saso-sama,” I purred, the pinching sensation finally ceasing.

“There, finished.” Kakuzu sighed, rushing out of the kitchen. Sasori pulled his hand away from me, shoving the shirt over my head. He lifted me off of the counter, leading me back to his room.

“That means we can have sex, now.” He smirked, wrapping his arm around my waist. I pulled away, pouting. “No, it’s too late. You made me get stitches, no sex for you.”

Sasori chuckled, locking his bedroom door behind us. “We’ll see about that~”

!~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~!

Duigeugfieurler. So, I got really bored, and decided to upload~ Yeah, I really shouldn’t have because I had just uploaded yesterday, but meh, whatever. My weekends are uneventful enough.
You guys, is it just me, or is Raikou starting to get really perverted? 0.o I MUST extract my personality away from her, before she gets poisoned! She was supposed to be the innocent one -.- Why is that personality so hard for me to write? XD Anyways, Comment&&Vote&&Fan? :3 Pretty Please? ♥

Happy Readings~!