Why? Tell Me Why?!

Jack's POV:

We were on our way to MagCon Tour in Canada. We were going to meet Shawn in Toronto since he lives there and that's where our first meet and greet was there. I was so happy that Isabelle was coming on tour with us for a month. The boys will finally get to meet Isabelle.

"Come on, Jack! We're going to be late for our flight!" Isabelle said while yelling at me.

"But Isabelle!!" I said while whining. "Our flight leaves in a hour."

"By the time we get there our flight leaves in 30 mins. So hurry up get your bags." She said while snapping her fingers and going downstairs.

"Man your just like my mom." I said.

"I heard that!!" She yelled while she was downstairs.

I grabbed my bags and walked downstairs.

Still need to ask her why she did that to herself.

·Few Hours Later·

We finally got to the hotel and just waited til the other boys to come.

"This is my first time being out of Omaha." Isabelle says.

"I know....this is why I want it to be amazing and I'm glad I get to share it with you." I say while she hugs me.

I can't keep it out of my mind....I need to know already.

I hear a knock while I'm in the bathroom washing my face.

"I'll get it!" Isabelle said.

Isabelle's POV:

I get up from the bed to see who is it. When I turn the knob, I didn't except to see a tall attractive guy.

"Hi Im Shawn." He said with a smile. "You must be Isabelle?"

"Yes, I am. Come in." I said while he walked inside with his bags.

"Gilinsky has told us a lot about you."

"No, I didn't......Okay, maybe a little." Jack said while he came outside the bathroom.

"Its good to see you again." Shawn said while they did the bro handshake.

·Skip Whole Day·

Everyone was finally here. I really got along with Nasha and Matt. We were kind of alike.

"Isabelle....can I talk to you really quick?" Jack says while he sits next to me on the bed we're going to share.

"What's wrong?"

"Isabelle....when you told me to turn....I seen it....I seen all the scars."

I stayed queit because I didn't know what to say.

"Why?"

"Jack, you don't need to know. Its my business so stay out of it."

"No! I'm not gonna stay out of it! Was it because of me? Did I make you do all that to you? Why? Tell me why?!"

"Jack....I stopped ever since we go together. I'm actually 3 months clean. But to answer your question....yes it was because of you and everybody. I felt that you and everybody hated me. My dad left me....and he was my life. And losing my dad, all my friends, and you was a nightmare. Getting bullyed almost everyday by you and your friends hurt me. So I let the pain out by cutting myself. Jack, you hurt me....so I decided to hurt myself." When I finished that, I had tears and tears coming down my face.

Jacks POV:

I grabbed her and hugged her as hard as I can.

"Im sorry, Isabelle. I wont hurt you agin, I promise. I love you so much!" I whispered.

"I love you too." She said while she sobbed.

Tears were coming out my eyes. Shes my everything and I dont wanna lose her.

After a few minutes of her hugging her, we finally go to sleep.

"Goodnight beautiful. I love you." I whispered while I kissed her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this isn't long enough....at least its something. And I hope you guys had a great thanksgiving.