NO!!!!!!.....

~Issy's POV~

I was just taking Ethan a bath for bed and I get a call. I see thats its my friend, Blanca. I haven't talked to in like a week. She talked to me after senior year. And I visited her once I left to the UK. We would facetime all the time. She knew Ethan and she was like an aunt to him. He really loved her.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hello Isabelle. This is Blanca's mother."

"Hi Mrs.Y."

"Isabelle.....Blanca is dead." I started to cry.

"How?"

"Isabelle, she was in her car and I guess she didn't see where she was going and she drove off the bridge." Mrs.Y starts crying even more. And I cry with her.

"Mrs.Y, I'm on my way to your house. I just need someone to take care of Ethan."

"Okay." We both hang up.

"Mom take care of Ethan please. I have to go somewhere."

"Okay honey. Wher-" With that I leave the house. They're house isn't far. Its five houses down mine. I kept crying this can't happen. She was my best friend since fourth grade. This can't be happening. I was outside their house and Gilinsky's car was in their drive way. I knock on the door and Mrs.Y opens the door. I just hug her. I stat crying really hard. I get inside and hug Mr.Y. And I turn around and I see Gilinsky crying really hard.

"Issy.." He hugs me and I start crying on his shoulder. We've both known Blanca since 4th grade. So this hit us really hard.

-The Next Day-

Today was Blanca's funeral. Sammy, Ethan, Johnson, my family, Gilinsky, and me were going to her funeral. Today, I had to give a speech and I'm gonna sing something with Gilinsky. I wore a beautiful black dress, had my hair straight, no makeup, and black flats. I knew I was gonna cry really hard so I didn't wear any makeup. The ceremony finally started. I was holding Sammy's and Gilinsky's hand. I can't handle this. She was my everything.

"You okay?" Sammy ask. I shake my head.

"Hey, everything will be okay. She's right here." He points at my heart.

"Thank you." I whisper while tears come down and kiss his cheek.

"And now we have Isabelle Maya and Jack Gilinsky with a song just for Blanca." The priest says. While we get up, I give Sammy a kiss on the lips and kiss Ethan on the cheek. Blanca's boyfriend was there and his name is Josh too which is weird. And I've known him since 7th grade. And they've dated ever since 7th grade. I pass by him and hug him. He was in tears. I sat down and I had my hands on the piano keys. I look at Gilinsky and he nods at me. I started to play the piano.

"It's been a long day without you my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again" I sang.

"Damn who knew all the planes we flew
Good things we've been through
That I'll be standing right here
Talking to you about another path I
Know we loved to hit the road and laugh
But something told me that it wouldn't last
Had to switch up look at things different see the bigger picture
Those were the days hard work forever pays now I see you in a better place" Gilinsky sings.

"How could we not talk about family when family's all that we got?
Everything I went through you were standing there by my side
And now you gonna be with me for the last ride" We both sing.

"It's been a long day without you my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
when I see you again" I sang.

"First you both go out your way
And the vibe is feeling strong and what's
Small turn to a friendship a friendship
Turn into a bond and that bond will never
Be broke and the love will never get lost
And when brotherhood come first then the line
Will never be crossed established it on our own
When that line had to be drawn and that line is what
We reach so remember me when I'm gone" Gilinsky sang.

"How could we not talk about family when family's all that we got?
Everything I went through you were standing there by my side
And now you gonna be with me for the last ride" We both sang.

"So let the light guide your way hold every memory
As you go and every road you take will always lead you home

It's been a long day without you my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again" I sang.

While we were singing, a video of pictures of her and her friends and family. And I started to cry more. And after I gave my speech.

"Blanca is not just a girl. She's a girl that was lovable, beautiful, amazing, fun, incredible, and just out of the ordinary. And she was just so helpful and nice. I just miss her so much. She had an amazing family. And the most incredible boyfriend. I feel like she had everything. Except live a long life. I remember the last thing I told her was, "See you in a week! I love you so much!" Just thank god for me not getting in a fight with her because I wouldn't want those words to be my last. Blanca was my everything and I miss her. I just wish she was never gone. Or for at least me to give her one last hug. Boy...I'm gonna miss her. I love you so much Blanca." Once I finished that, I left running.
~Sammy's POV~
Once Isabelle finished her speech, she left running. I was about to chase after her until.

"She needs time alone." Her mom says while her hand was on my shoulder. "Just give her five minutes."

~Issy's POV~

I kept running. I got to my dads grave.

"NO!!!!!" I yell while crying even more.

"Hey, everything will be okay." I look up and it's my dad. I hug him and he hugs me back. "I have someone here for you." I look at who it is and its Blanca.

I get up and hug her so tight.

"I miss you."

"I missed you too. But Isabelle, you know this is goodbye." I nod.

"Goodbye." She says.

"Goodbye." I say while I hug her and she disappears. I look at my dad. And he disappears too.

"Isabelle? You okay?" I hear Sammy. I shake my head. He comes running. And hugs me so tight. I have my head buried in his chest.

"Everything will be okay. She's in a better place now. I promise."

"I know."

"Let's go back or leave?"

"Leave. My mom can take Ethan back home." He nods.

"Look at me." He says. I look at him. He had his arms around my waist. "I will always love you no matter what. Never forget that."

"I won't. And I love you too." With that he kisses me. But this wasn't just any kiss. It was passionate.