I....

Isabelle's POV:

I already made food after Jack left. Oscar and I were just waiting on our mom. It was 6:30 pm and she walked in.

"Awww you guys are sweet! You didn't have to wait for me!" She said while she put her things on the couch and came walking to the dinner table. We both smiled back at her.

"Mom, Josh said he wasn't going to make it for dinner because he has to do a science project with his science partner." Oscar said. Josh was in college, and he still needs two more years.

"At least I'll get to eat it with my other two angels." She said with a big smile.

She finally sat done and we started serving each other. I made spaghetti with salad. Mine and Oscars favorite.

"Guess who came today." Oscar said. I gave him a look to not tell her.

"Who sweetie?" She said while eating.

"Jack Gilinsky." He said while she was choking her food.

"Wait...the Jack?" She said clearing her throat.

"Yeah." I said.

"He hasn't came here since you were in 9th." She pointed at me.

"I know."

"Well it's good to see that you guys still talk."

"Oh big time." I mumbled.

•After Dinner•

I was upstairs on my laptop watching YouTube videos of O2L, Andrea Russett, Jenxpenn, etc. They make my laugh so hard. I actually met them at VidCon in California. It was amazing.

While I was watching the videos, I was still thinking about Jack.

What if I forgive him? What if I don't? What if he still bullies me? What if he's lying to me? Everything with "What If?" Was going through my mind. I didn't know what to do.

I was scared of what might happen. I got my phone and Jacks phone number.

~Text Message~

Isabelle: I.....

•The Next Day•

I woke up to sound of my alarm. I changed into my regular clothes. I did my regular routine. I walked downstairs to see Oscar eating cereal.

"Mom left early, but she said I could walk there, and she'll pick me up."

"Okay." I said while I grabbed a bowl and served myself cereal. I finally finished eating.

"Let's go before we both get late." We both left at 7:30 because we both walk so slow. We finally reached the corner of our block and went separate ways.

"Bye Isabelle."

"Bye Oscar."

While I was walking, I remembering of what happened to tonight. I was hoping that it'll change when I got to school. When I got there, of course everyone was in their groups. When I seen Jack, he smiled and waved at me.

I walked to the front door of the schools.

"Hi Isabelle." Jack said while I looked at him.

"Hi Jack." I said while I walked into the doors. No sock, no name calling, no nothing. This day was going to turn out good. I hope.

•During 2nd Period•

1st period went pretty quickly. Jack didn't sock me when I was at my locker. I think it did change, but I don't know I just have to wait until the day ends.

Jack was sitting all the way in back and he called my name.

"Isabelle! Come sit next to me." I walked straight to him.

"Hi Jack." I said while I sat down.

"Hi. Aye do you wanna sit with me at lunch?"

"Wouldn't your friends mind?"

"Nahh I asked them and told them you were chill."

"Alright then yes." After I said that, he had a big nice smile.

It was kind of weird because by now Emily should've been here and told me to move out of her seat. We were actually half way through class time.

"Where's Emily?" I whispered.

"She transferred to another school. She moved to Kentucky. Why?" He whispered back.

"No reason."

The whole class time Jack and I were sending each other notes. The bell finally rang.

"See you during lunch." He said while kissing my cheek.

"Okay." I said while blushing. I finally walked to 3rd period.

I made the right choice to forgive Jack.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I took forever to make this😂.