Stop!

~Issy'a POV~

Yesterday was amazing! We went to eat but after that we went to Disney Land! I'm so happy we went! In haven't been there forever! Madison and Gilinsky went with us which sucked a lot. I don't care if it was her birthday, it sucked. They were always close together. It just really suck! Seeing the guy you still love with another girl is just heart breaking. Sammy was with me the whole time tho. He didn't let me feel out neither did Nate or Johnson. I was sad the most time.

When he looked at me, I just got the same feelings I got when we kissed the first time. When we looked at each other, he looked at me with sorrow eyes. So anyways today I was gonna hang out with Sammy and Nate. Sammy was acting weird but I didn't care. He's the only person who's made me happy. Its 7:10 pm in Cali and I just wanted to go to the beach (cause its hot af) but I also just wanna go to my apartment and cuddle with somebody while watching Netflix.

~Nate's POV~

Today, Issy and Sammy were acting all lovey dovey. I feel like she needs that tho. Gilinsky has been a little harsh on her yesterday and she was sad when we went to Disney Land. And it was just not cool. But I need to ask Sammy what they are 'cause they look like they were dating.

"Aye I'm gonna go use the restroom. I'll be back." Issy said.

Thats my cue.

"Aye are you and Issy dating?"

~Sammy's POV~

"Aye are you and Issy dating?" Nate asked.

"Nate wtf! I'm not dating Issy."

"Well it looks like it."

"Well I'm not! We're just best friends."

"Do you like her in that way?"

"I love her in a sister way and if I did, it would be weird because I know shes still in love with Gilinsky and I know he still loves her but he just doesn't wanna show it or tell people." Once I finished that sentence Issy came out of the restroom.

"Aye so Johnson texted me to tell you guys if we wanted to come over." She said.

"Lets go then." Nate says.

We drove to the Jack's house and I just kept thinking about what Nate told me. I can't have feelings for her. It will be weird and Gilinsky and her make a better couple anyways.

~Issy's POV~

When we got there Sammy was acting kinda weird. Every time I tried to get near him, he like moved away to Johnson or Nate like if he had to tell him something.

"Issy, can I talk to you really quick?" Gilinsky said. I just nodded. I wondered what he had to say.

"What do you want Gilinsky?" I said once we left somewhere else.

"I wanna say sorry. I was harsh on you yesterday. And what you said really hurt me. I just wanna say I'm really sorry and I was wondering if we can at least be best friends again. And I just wanna be were we left off. I still love you but I wanna be friends again.'

"Stop!"

"Did I say something wrong?"

"Yes! The love part! Jack, you broke my heart! You broke me into two pieces! I fucken went through not seeing my best friends because I didn't want to see you! And your saying what I said hurt you when you know its true! I don't know if I can even forgive you! Or even look at you! I'm done with you!"

"I said I was sorry!"

"Sorry doesn't cut it! You told me that it was best for us and then you look at me. It was best for you I guess because it wasn't for me!!! Why did you actually break up with me huh?"

"Because I lost feelings for you at the time okay!!! I thought maybe if we broke it off then what I felt was true that I lost feelings for you."

"What it looks like to me that you did."

"Issy, I'm sorry okay!? I still fucken love you! I made a bad choice letting you go! And I'm not asking you to take me back but as your best friend again! Please!"

And with that I walked away.

"We are not finished! If you have to forgive me one day!"

"Again? We'll see!" I said while I sat on the couch while all the boys gave me looks. We did argue in front of them but oh well.