Goodbye Maximus Maya

Isabelle's POV;

I woke up to the bright sun and my phone because I got a text message. Before I check the message, it was 11:15 am. I finally check the message. It was from Jack.

I know it's him because I put GILINSKY👌💥

~Text Messages~

J= Jack // I=Isabelle

J: Good morning Beautiful💕 text me when you wake up.

I: Good morning sexy😉

With that I got an instant message back

J: Now I'm sexy😏

I: Hell yeah👌

J: Whatever you say because you're more than sexy😉😏

I: Stop!! You're making me blush😊

J: Hahaha I made you blush😂😂

I: Oh whatever you're probably hard😉

J: Only for you baby😏

I: Okay😲 so what are you going to day later?

J: Nothing probably wbu

I: I'm gonna visit my dad😔

J: Can I go with you?

I: Yeah if you want. My mom and brothers are going btw

J: It's fine with me

I: Okay. Come around 1 pm. We are leaving at 1:30 pm.

"ISABELLE COME AND EAT!" Josh yelled.

"COMING!" I yelled back.

J: Alright

I: Text you later gotta go eat

J: See you later then beautiful😘

~With that the conversation ends~

I walked downstairs. They were stacks of pancakes, bacon, potato, and eggs.

"Good morning." I said.

"Good morning sleepy head." My mom said.

"Mom, Jack wanted to come to the graveyard with us, so I said he can come."

"Okay." She said looking down.

My mom was so in love with my dad. When we lost him, we all lost our selfs mostly my mom and I. Oscar just kept crying, but he finally stopped after a month. Josh cried for a couple of weeks, but he was sad the whole time.

It's been about 3 and 1/2 after my dad died. Those three years have been a heck of ride for me. I lost my dad. I lost my best friends. And I lost my friendship with Jack and I was bullied by him.

I was still eating food. It was 12:30 pm and I came downstairs around 11:25. I finally finished.

"I'm going to take a shower if Jack comes just let him in." I said while I walked upstairs. I was for sure going to take a long time in the shower.

When I got in the bathroom, I connected my iPod to my radio and I put the volume up. I took off my clothes. Being me, I started singing in the shower. I only sang in the shower because nobody would hear me.

Every time I took a shower, I would be thinking about things. Like on why did my dad die on us? Why did Jack bully me? Would he bully me again? I just thought while taking a shower.

I took 30 minutes in shower, so it was already 1. When I got out the bathroom, I had a robe on. I walked towards my closet. I grabbed a dress (yet I never like wearing dresses) that my dad bought me for me because he loved it. It was a high low dress. The top part was black and the bottom was blue.