The Future

Sammy and Isabelle are both 80 and Isabelle doesn't have much time to live. They're nephews and nieces and sons and daughters and friends and family members are with them. Nash was even there with his family for Isabelle. And it was the best day ever for Isabelle. Isabelle was dying of brain cancer and she had like a month to live. So everyone decided to stay until the funeral. Everyone was sad but happy. Everyone was there for each other and for Isabelle.

So from everything that's happening let me tell you about Sammy's and Isabelle's kids. They're actually not kids anymore. They all have a family. Vanessa and Ethan have been married since they were 25 and now they are 60. They have six kids. All of them are lovely. Juliana and David have been married since they were 23 and now they are 57. They have 5 kids. Grayson and Lily have been married since 18 and they have 4 kids. Grayson is 54 and Lily is 55. Hazel married a boy name Michael and have been married since they were 25 and now are 51. They have 3 kids. Steven and Riley have been married since 24 and they have twins one boy and one girl. Steven is 51. And Riley is 50. Finn is married to a girl named Melissa and they have been married since they were 25. They have 6 six kids. They're both 48. Sammy and Isabelle have 25 nephews and niece. And they love them all equal. So you can say that had a big family.

Since Isabelle cannot leave the hospital, Sammy and everybody brought everything they love about her in a note or picture or gift. Isabelle does not want to let go but it's part of life and she knows that. The doctors said it was caused by when she got hit by a car. That some piece of glass in got in her brain. They told her when she got hit that someday her life will end cause of that accident and that is now.

Nobody wants to say goodbye. Mostly Sammy. Sammy has been in love be with her since she was 18. He has loved for 62 years and those years have been the best years ever.