I don't have a pair of rubber boots that'll keep my feet dry so I just put on three pairs of regular socks plus a pair of fuzzy socks.

My tennis shoes won't fit me anymore since I just grew about two sizes so I rush down the stairs to get a pair of my moms old shoes.

Trace is sitting on the couch with Olivia on his lap and Dylan snuggling into his arm.

They all look so comfortable, so relaxed.

One of the kids, I'm guessing Dylan, picked to play Cars 2 on the TV so they're all watching that immensely. Three pairs of eyes trained on the television.

I've been watching them for thirty seconds now but they're all still oblivious.

"Why are you staring at me?" Trace asks.

His back is still facing me but when he speaks, two little heads turn around to see me.

"I was watching the movie," I lie.

Of course I was watching him. Even the back of his head is hot. The way his hair comes down into a point at the center of his neck, the loose strands of hair that fall rapidly around his ears.

Everything about him is beautiful. Everything down to his eye rolls and innuendos. I love it all.

He turns around to look at me. His eyes find mine and he cocks his head to the side, "Yeah, okay."

He doesn't believe me. I guess it's rightfully so considering I was lying.

"I just came down here to get a pair of shoes."

He stands up and nods his head in understanding, "Then you saw me sitting on the couch and said wow, he's sexy. So you stopped to admire and filthy thoughts flooded your mind, that made you anxious. You stood there trying to convince yourself that my body isn't a wonderland but you got so caught up in your own thoughts you lost all track of time. Now it's almost time for bed and you still haven't pissed yet."

Umm... what?

"Actually, that's not what happened." I tell him with a confused look and he laughs.

The sound is angelic, his deep laughter with a soft sound coming from the back of his throat. His laugh makes me laugh and soon we're both just standing there laughing but the joke of it is that I'm not even sure as to what we're laughing at.

"Just go put the shoes on," he tells me with a small push towards my mothers bedroom.

I oblige and slip the pair of dark blue tennis shoes on. They fit comfortably with all of my socks on except I can feel my foot being wider than the shoe. She never wears these anymore so she won't care about them getting a little stretched out.

"I'm ready!" I call out.

When I walk back into the livingroom Trace is bundling himself back up. I took so long that he started taking clothes off so he wouldn't pass out in the warmth of our home.

We step outside, crunching our feet in the perfect sheets of snow. The wind blows a chilly breeze that makes my face burn. Soft snowflakes fly from the ground and get carried away through the wind.

The three of them all grab onto a string and pull sleds out from the side of my porch. My face lights up when I see the treat they brought.

"We're going sledding!" I shriek like a little schoolgirl.

Trace laughs, "Yea, there's a hill a few blocks down. Perfect for sledding."

A grin appears on my face, "Then let's get going!"