Y/N as Raiden (Metal Gear Rising Part 1)

Start from the beginning

N'mani: No... The will of strong people.

Nora: Who's that?

Oracle: That is N'mani, a prime minister of the country of Africa.

Ren: Afri what?

Jaune: Different universe Ren. Remember?

Ruby: Ooooooh. *nodding* But where's Y/N on this one?

Oracle: Patience Miss Rose, he will appear.

The scene continues to reveal the people enjoying their day outside. People enjoying their peaceful lives.

N'mani: And one very able advisor. *smiles to his advisor*

N'mani's advisor: Thank you sir. *nods*

The scene continues as they saw 2 different people seating facing the prime minister. One is a long haired H/C and one is a somewhat robotic like appearance on the back of his head.

N'mani: Your team deserves credit as well... Mr Lightning bolt.

The scene changes to a black suited man to reveal a grown adult Y/N L/N wearing shades as he removes his shades and talks to the Prime Minister he and his team helped.

Author: That's you

Author: That's you. Replace the hair and eyes with your H/C and E/C

Various people had different reactions.

Ruby, Weiss, and Blake blushed, seeing a more matured and handsome version of Y/N, Yang is whistling, seeing how handsome Y/N on this universe, while Pyrrha are trying her best not to blush more.

Now imagine their shock beneath that suite of his

Yang: Now I wanna know what HIS number. *smirks sexily*

Jaune: Dang Y/N looking good again.

Nora: Dawww. Don't tell me he's a office worker? Because that's very sucks!

Ren: But why is he on a suite?

Ozpin: From the looks of it, Mr L/N is in some sort of a business trip or something with the prime minister.

Glynda: If I'm not mistaken, it must be something else. Mr L/N is clearly talking to a representative of a kingdom... No... Maybe a country?

Y/N: Just doing our job Mr Prime minister. *smiles*

The scene shows soldiers doing their daily routines in security and help improving peace on Africa, all thanks to Y/N and his team's efforts.

N'mani: I must admit, I once thought of groups like yours as opportunists, enablers of war. But you've trained our army well... Order has returned sooner than expected. Perhaps I was wrong about these "private military companies".