Y/N as the Dead weight (Devil May Cry 5 trailer)

Author: The winner of the voting is the Yare Yare daze man himself! Jotaro Kujo! Also, I am adding more universe on this book. The new universes includes:

-Metal Gear Rising Revengeance

-Call of Duty

-Assassin's Creed

-Spider man games (Not only PS4)

-League of Legends

-Gundam

-More female versions of Y/N XD

-Highschool DXD

Author: More universes will include soon! Also before we start on the trailer, Oracle will summarize the DMC story. As short as he can XD.

No one POV

Weiss: I want to learn more about the materias on this Crisis core universe.

Teams RWBY and JNPR are seen talking about the Crisis core universe they watch. While they talk about that, they are also eating as well.

Yang: One thing for sure, that SOLDIER operatives kick ass!

Jaune: I still can't move on from Y/N's fast and amazing swordplays!

Blake: Those SOLDIER operatives have their own attributes?

Ren: My guess is that some of them are strong with materia uses, and some are strong in raw strength, and I believe that Y/N's mentor, Angeal is one of them.

Ruby: But since they are SOLDIER operative, do they get special treatment and training?

Jaune: For the training, I guess so, but for treatment? I'm not sure.

Nora: *disappointed* But there's no breaking legs.

Pyrrha: If the Y/N from Crisis core continues to improve and train harder, he might surpass us all, even a Atlas Specialist if I am not mistaken.

With Oracle, he is still searching for a good universe to watch for the teams. Inside the big box of his, contains many and countless universes containing Y/N L/N.

Oracle: Hmmm, let's see something good here.

Oracle's eyes landed on a certain and interesting universe. The universe's logo is a angelic wing of some sort with blue and redish wing colors on it.

 The universe's logo is a angelic wing of some sort with blue and redish wing colors on it

Oracle immediately know this universe. This universe contains the stylish people that hunts demons for living. If Oracle had a face, he would be grinning right now.

Oracle: Now THIS is a good one.

Oracle selects it as he returns to the teams, who's now collecting their food before watching into the next universe. The teams saw the universe he's holding.

Weiss: I like that design. It's interesting.

Ruby: Whoa.

Jaune: All right what universe are we looking Oracle?