Y/N as Raiden (Metal Gear Rising Part 1)

Start from the beginning

Ozpin: Hello my dear students. *smiles and sips coffee*

Ruby: *somewhat shocked* Professor Ozpin! And Professor Goodwitch!

In all honesty, the 2 teams are slightly surprised and taken back, because they are going to watch different versions of one of beacon's best students, Y/N, L/N. With the headmaster and the stern teacher of beacon.

Pyrrha: *respective tone* What are you both doing here?

Ozpin: *finished sipping his coffee* Apparently, we have come here to observe different version of one of my students.

Glynda: While I myself is bit skeptical of this "Oracle" character. *glares to Oracle*

Oracle: At least these 2 didn't insult me as light bulb or throw rocks at me. *looks to Nora*

Nora looks away and whistles casually while her partner Ren sighs at her attitude. Oracle continues.

Oracle: Now you can all take your seats on the couch and wait patiently as I prepare this universe to watch.

Ozpin and Glynda closes the door and disappears. The 2 teams took their seats with their own respective meals while Ozpin and Glynda goes to their students.

Ozpin: So I take that you have watched interesting versions of Mr L/N?

Weiss: *to Ozpin* We've only watched 2 so far.

Ruby: There was one universe where Y/N is a super SOLDIER operative agent and there's one universe where Y/N is a stylish demon hunter.

Jaune: Still can't move on from how stylish Y/N is on the previous universe Ruby.

Glynda: It seems that Mr L/N had a certainly has many records in the multiverse.

Before Ozpin and Glynda arrived, Oracle explained to them about the multiverse theory to the 2 adults. At first they weren't believing it, but Oracle showed glimpse of different versions of Y/N, thus taking their curiosity and proving Oracle's theory.

Oracle: All right, take your seats now and we are going to watch: Metal Gear Rising universe.

They all took their seats as Ozpin asked Oracle.

Ozpin: Metal gear? Is it a weapon of some sort?

Oracle: You'll see.

Oracle begins the universe, little they don't know, they are in for a ride of awesomeness and stupidity, but in a awesome way.

The first scene begins on a improved city of Africa. There were tall buildings as the camera pans to a man on a suite as he looks the city inside the car.

N''mani: *looking at the city* 3 years

N''mani: *looking at the city* 3 years... We've come so far in just 3 years.

N'mani's advisor: The sign of a strong leade, sir.