ÒwÓ~Chapter 23~ÒwÓ

Start from the beginning

The sea god knew his son forgave him but he yet had to forgive himself. And that was easier said than done.

Percy took his father's cheek and caressed it.

"Papa...you ARE the only adult who actually treated me like their child. Sally isn't and will never be my mother. She may look like an innocent woman but don't let that fool you. I had a rough childhood with her underfeeding me and Gabe abusing the shit out of me. But now you're here, and that's all that matters to me right now." Percy said.

Poseidon fell to his knees. How come he didnXt know about his child's past? What kind of father was he? He left his child with horrible people!

"Why? Why don't you understand that you deserve better my fructus amoris! I was trash from the begining and I still am! I LEFT you those AWFULL people! You can't forgive me." The sea god reasoned his son.

Percy sighed. How he wished that shadow came and just told his father directly what his father couldn't see.

As if on cue someone came into the Olympus meeting room. But it wasn't a shadow. There were three men standing in the doorway.

One had white hair, black wings and space like eyes. His outfit was quite unusuall. He possesed a few marking ovef his body.

(This is what he looks like,instead of white wings imagine they are black, but you can Imagine him differently when you know who this is)

The second man was different. He had pale skin, black hair and eyes were the same ones as the first man's. He had snow white wings. His outfit was quite revealing.

 His outfit was quite revealing

(This one is actually it. But as I said for thr first one you can imagine them differently after knowing who they are)

And lasty there was a teenager. He was at the front. He had pink hair and looked a lot like Apollo and someone Percy couldn't quite remember. His eyes were baby blue. His face was quite young and his cheeks were rosy.

 His face was quite young and his cheeks were rosy

(Third one. He's gonna be a shooker. Seriously.)

The teenager walked over to Apollo and hugged him.

"Hi dad. Mom didn't quite like me coming here but I still came. Please don't tell him. And I brought Uncle Order(1) and Uncle Chaos(2) with me!" The boy said.

Percy was litteraly shook at this. Apollo had a child who knew him and wasn't at camp??

Apollo chuckled and ruffled his son's hair.

"You really are trouble Kal. But why bring your Uncles?" Apollo asked the boy out of pure interest.

Order rolled his eyes. He grabbed Chaos' hand and dragged him to the son and father duo.

"We wished to see our beautifull husband and son. It's been nearly a century since we saw eachother." Order said.

Apollo just raised an eyebrow. He wasn't completely sure if they were telling the truth or not. He only knew them for about 20 years now, personaly ofcourse. All the things that happened before their meeting with eachother is quite a mystery to the god of the sun.

"Who is it then?" Asked Apollo.

"Hades." Responded Chaos softly.

Apollo nodded. He was quite in disbelief.

"But....Hasn't Hades only had Bianca and Nico nearly a century ago? Maybe even Hazel, tho I'm not so sure..." Apollo said.

A loud cough got everyone's atention, it obviously belonged to Poseidon. He looked bad, as now of now it is quite usual.

Percy was at his Papa's side, holding Poseidon's hand. Next to them was the, oh so 'scary' hades.

"You should've asked Hades firts dumbasses. You may be powerfull but my raging seas and your older sibling's power will be enough to make you cry." Poseidon said.

'"Can someone explain what the fuck is happening over here?" Zeus asked.

Hades sighed. Those two little idiots just had to come now! He had a lot to explain. Just his luck!

"I guess I should. Everyone sit down." Hades started explaining.

-----------------------------------------------------------
1275 words

I have a writers block so yeah.

Dum dum dum I hope you liked this juicy cliffhanger.

Anyway I'm in a rush to post this so I can go to sleep. It's literally 2 am when I'm posting this and I need to wake up early tomorrow.

Bai!~♡