There is no sweeter innocence than our gentle sin

Start from the beginning

I shouldn't be doing this. I shouldn't be there. I should be in school with my friends and with Patton. I should be happy. 

The door opened.  Another one of the older men dressed in white hospital scrubs stepped into the room.  A large needle in his hand. 

I tried to get away, but in a small room with only one exit that was blocked, there wasn't anywhere to go. 

He grabbed my arm and forced me into a laying position on my stomach.  I grimaced and tried to get him off me. 

"Don't worry boy, this will only hurt a pinch,"  He said before jabbing the needle into my upper arm.

I screamed.  It hurt a lot.  That was not a normal shot.  I have no clue what's in there. 

He pulled the syringe from my arm and stepped back.  I stared at the little blessing spot on my upper arm.

Panic swept through me for no reason.  They could've given me blood.  If they gave my the wrong type of blood, it'll kill me.  My blood will form into a jello like substance and my heart will stop. 

But that's when a tiredness swept over me.  I tried to sit up but that caused everything to go spinning. 

I grimaced again and held my now throbbing head.  Then my arm gave out on me.  The room seemed to sway. 

The last thing I saw was the bed rushing up towards me as darkness washed over m.

~•~

Patton POV
I yawned, holding my sweater sleeve up to my mouth.  I really wish school didn't start so early.  It's almost painful to be up so soon.

Most everyone was hanging out at our bench in the school courtyard before classes start.  Roman and Virgil were cuddling on the bench.  Quinn was sitting on the ground and drawing while Damien watched with a love struck look.  I leaned against the tree looked around silently. 

Remy, Emile and Logan have yet to show up.  Besides,  it's not like Logan to ever be late like this.  Even when he's sick he still manages to drag himself to see. 

"We have to think about this logically before we cause a panic,"  Emile's voice said from the other side of the courtyard.

"There's nothing fucking logical about what happened!"  Remy yelled back. 

I turned to see him and Remy heading towards us quickly.  Remy looked very angry and Emile looked upset about something.  Did they get in a fight?

Remy marched up to us and quickly got everyone's attention.  He looked angry but I could see worry in his eyes.  His sunglasses were perched on top of his head too, a sure sign that something was wrong. 

"Has anyone seen Logan?"  Remy asked. 

"No,"  I answered, echoed by the same answer from everyone else.  A little bit of worry filled me. 

"What's wrong?"  Roman asked. 

"Last night,"  Emile started.  "Logan called Remy and I about a question regarding prom.  But the call was interrupted by his dad coming into the room.  He said "we told you we'd fix you, this is for your own good son,".  After that, Logan was gone.  We heard him struggling against something but we don't know what."

"Holy shit,"  Virgil breathed, a panicky look in his eyes. 

"What happened to him than?"  Damien asked.  "He hasn't been in contact with any of us.  When did this happen?"

"Yesterday around five pm,"  Emile answered.  Remy was too angry to answer anything coherent other than cuss words now.

"And you're only now telling us?!"  Roman yelled, getting up from the bench quickly.

Quinn flinched at Roman's loud outburst. I wanted to worry about him but I couldn't focus on anything other than the cold feelings of pure fear in my heart.

Something's wrong. And it's probably something that's hurting Logan. I didn't even notice I was crying until Emile pulled me in for a hug and wiped my tears away.

"Logan's parents threatened to send him to a gay reformatory camp,"  I forced myself to say.  "That was weeks ago...but I don't know what else would make him just disappear like this."

"Those are outlawed,"  Damien said.  "But then again, in the ever wise yet idiotic words of Remus, rich people do rich shit and can get away with it." 

"This is bad,"  Virgil mumbled.

"Yeah, this is really fucking bad,"  Remy seethed.  He was the most upset by this, even more so than me.  Quinn looked badly affected by this too. 

"Where even is one around here?"  Roman asked.

"The Merciful Hope Reformatory School," Quinn and Remy said at the same time.

Everyone paused at that while the two looked in surprise at each other. I looked between the two, waiting for an explanation.

"I just did research to find this place," Remy explained. "You can't hide shit on the Internet from this bitch." He pointed at himself.

"How do you know?" Damien asked. He was as confused as us. Yet another hidden part of Quinn's traumatic past that he was incredibly good at keeping secret.

"Personal experience," Quinn mumbled incredibly softly, shrinking into himself. He was going into another one of his mute episodes.

"What?" Damien breathed in surprise. "When?"

"It was when I was younger after my dad first found out," He whispered. "It was only for an hour or so."

"But you could get us there?" I asked hopefully. Quinn just nodded 'yes'.

"Let's go then," Roman said. "To save Logan!"

"And skip school?" Virgil asked worriedly.

"It's worth it," I told him. "We'd do the same for any one of us that end up in that place."

Everyone nodded along in agreement. I wouldn't smiled a bit. Happy to know that we're so quickly going to save Logan. But one main thought clouded my mind.

This is my fault.