GO AWAY DEMON SPAWN!

Sun-hee wasn't happy today.

There wasn't a particular reason for it. She just wanted to kill everybody insight. Especially her husband.

Which was strange because, normally she was satisfied by her husband. In more ways then she's willing to admit to be honest. He was genuinely charming and decent to spend time with. But Sun-hee wasn't having it.

"Love, you have to tell me what's wrong. I can't help you if I don't know what's wrong,"  Azein was being a good husband.

Running his fingers through his very agitated wife's beautiful hair as she groaned under their covers. He, unlike her was fully dressed and presentable. It amused him to see his normally stoic and sarcastic wife so emotional.

She was even whining! She didn't even whine when they made love!

The truth was, Azien loved his wife. But she was tiring. And not to mention so confusing at times. The woman truly has a head on her shoulders, but no one knows what's in it. When he had agreed to marry her he had no idea what he was getting himself into.

Sun-hee was a beautiful enigma, an unsolvable puzzel to him. Because she never let a thing slip. She always was composed. Even naked and covered in honey (A/n: Should I write a lemon for these two? I feel like I should, but I wanna know anyone will even read it😅😂) she could act as if it was normal.

But seeing her like this, well Azien was trying his hardest not to smirk to much.

"I already told you! I. D o n t. K n o w." She stressed out.

Then she gagged and got up quickly from her bed, shooting like a cannon full of ammo. She headed to the chamber room and the next thing Azien knew he was holding her hair back as she hurled her lunch into a steel bowl.

Azien tried to comfort her, only to be stunned when Sun-hee stared to smile. She turned to him, honey eyes shining like a fresh jewel, he almost missed what she said.

"I could be pregnant! This could be a baby!" She looked so excited and.... joyful?

Azien couldn't describe it in words really. It was honestly kinda strange. He thought that she'd be freaked out or yell at him for not being careful enough. But he was fine with it. So he smiled back.

"This is so exciting, that explains why you've not been feeling well love!"

Sun-hee rolls her eyes and ducks her head down to girl up the rest of her stomach.

"I hope it's healthy and well mannered, or else!"

Azien chuckled lightly, "Or else what?"

"We'll send the spawn away and chunk it in the river!"

Azein felt the corners of his thin lips rise into a cocky smile. Conveying to Sun-hee what he knows he shouldn't say.

And she slaps his arm.

"Your so vain, you hog monkey!"

He shrugs and looks to the ceiling to avoid those perfect eyes. Those eyes that he hopes his children will inherit.