He whimpered and grabbed the last bottle of water that they had left and poured a little on his hand, watering the older's antennas and face while letting him drink a few tiny sips before handing the bottle to Jin.

Jin poured a bit of water on his hands and looked at Jimin, asking for help. Jimin, finally listening to the quiet sobs of the other members, calmed down because they weren't crying anymore. There were no more screams. Almost felt as if there was no more pain.

Jimin crawled to Jin and Namjoon and Jin handed him the water bottle. He helped Namjoon drink a few little sips. Jin took Namjoon's hands into his own, cold and wet ones, soothing his burning pain. He felt his heart ache when he felt Namjoon's hands almost immediately squeezing back his hands, desperate for a little lesser pain. Namjoon drank only a little and with great effort turned his face away from the bottle.

"Let Taehyung drink more." He licked his lips, catching stray drop of water that was hanging on the side of his lips. Jimin held the water bottle in front of Namjoon's lips, frozen. He looked at Jin, who was almost red of anger.

"Namjoon..." Jin was shaking. He held Namjoon in his arms and cried there, "you're such a hero. But we need you here with us. We need you to keep being our hero." He ran his fingers through Namjoon's hair.

Namjoon took a deep breath through his nose and his eyes lit up.

"I can smell Master." He whispered weakly while staring at the sky with wide eyes and a soft, weak smile.

Jin and Hoseok looked at Jimin for approval. Jimin sniffed the air, but his lip quivered as he shaked his head.

They all knew what that meant. Namjoon chuckled before his smile wore down from exhaustion, closing his eyes.

"She's here."

Jin bursted out crying, not caring anymore. He cried up to the sky and the others made their way to Namjoon and Jin, not even able to comprehend what was happening.

"No. No, no, no." Yoongi rushed to Namjoon's side, his voice breaking with every lump in his throat, "Stay with us, Namjoon. Open your eyes. Open your eyes, dammit!" He shook Namjoon's shoulders, but with no avail, Namjoon stayed... Asleep.

His breathes became softer.

Shorter.

Weaker.

"No." Hoseok pushed them aside, crouching to put his ear on the left side on Namjoon's chest. They all quieted down, waiting for Hoseok to answer.

Hoseok's eyes widened, "He still has a pulse."

Jin chocked out a cry. From behind his ear, he took one of his feathers, a small, pretty one, and put it in Namjoon's hair.

"A hero." Taehyung whispered through his nearly unconscious state. They all turned to him and he weakly reached his arm to hold Namjoon's hand, making Jin take his hand back. At first, Jin didn't let go of Namjoon's hand, but he realised it was for the best. Taehyung's antennas moved a little, trying their best.

"A hero." He said again. Everyone watched Namjoon, expecting him to move. To do anything. But he stayed still.

Hoseok moved his head to listen to his breathing.

He wasn't.

Not even able to speak, he hid his face in Jin's chest and cried there.

"The alpha of the pack. Our hero." Jungkook clutched his fists, "You will not be forgotten."

"How dare you leave us like that?" Yoongi chuckled bitterly as Jimin hugged him and cried silently, "You're my best friend, you asshole. Don't give up yet."

Suddenly, Namjoon took a deep breath and his eyes widened. His eyes were shimmering in gold and his wolf side took over.

He stood up quickly and smelled the air before turning to a wolf and running through the flowers, disappearing.

"I got this." Jimin said, incapable of suppressing the smile that was now plastered on his face. He turned into a dog and chased Namjoon.

_________________________________

Comment 'aye' in the right option:

While reading this chapter I have:

1) cried my eyes out

2) wanted to kill the author

3) something else (EXPLAIN IN DETAIL)

lmao if I see someone chasing me in the streets with a bat it would probably be one of you guys (~‾▿‾)~