21- My Browser History Is Non Of Your Concern.

"I am." I looked at the ring and stretched my fingers out, "It's resembling a promise that me and a friend of mine made together." I smiled, "Something about marrying each other if were still as single and lame when were thirty."

"I see," Beomgyu said, grabbing his bag, "So who is this idiot who dared to ask you such thing?"

"Hey! I'm the idiot who came up with it!" I smacked his arm playfully and he defended himself as we both laughed.

"Who's the idiot who agreed?" Beomgyu grinned.

"His name is Kai." I threw my bag behind my back and got a messgae from my manager. He told me that starting next week, Beomgyu will have a good raise of 25% of his old salary!!

"Oh my god!!!" I screamed with happiness and shoved the phonescreen at Beomgyu's face.

"I thought you were an atheist." He chuckled.

"Shut up and read!" I jumped with the phone in my hand. He took the hand which held the phone and stabilized it in front of his face.

"What do I feed butterflies with." He reads out loud with furrowed eyebrows. "What do aliens eat. If I feed my wolf with rabbit meat, will my bunny be offended."

"What?" I take back the phone and see my searching history. Shit.

He snatched the phone with a smirk, "Good written smuts! Yandere hot guys x reader! Ooo! Yandere hot girls x reader!"

"Give it back!" I lung at the phone and snatch it. I then show him the message I got from the manager.

"Well, that was fun invading your privacy, but you've already learned the choreography, so I'm basically useless for you and you can leave."

"FINALLY" I yell. We both laugh.

"I wish I could hang out with you right now, Gyu. You're cool. But I bet you got more stuff to do and I have people waiting for me at home." I sighed and hugged him.

"Ewww you're sweaty!" He hugged back but whined.

"You're sweaty and stinky!" I made a disgusted impression and he gave me a smile.

"See ya!" He waved to me as I walked out of the studio.

I got in the car and texted my manager before I started driving home.

"Hello boys, I'm back!" I shout as I put all of the meals that Kai made next to the door. I started hearing loud, fast, and heavy footsteps coming at me. But I couldn't really pay attention to them right now. "I will be in the bathroom!!!"

I dashed to the bathroom and shut the door, locking it.

"But why were you running?" I heard Jungkook whimper with saddness behind the locked door.

"I REALLY HAVE TO PEE" I shouted as I jumped on each leg towards the toilet.

As I sat down and finaly got relief for the fact that I didn't pee on myself, I thought for a second.

In the fanfictions I read, there are no scenes of the characters going to the bathroom. They just... Keep it in?

How do they do that?

Even when they do say they're going to the bathroom, they never really use the toilet. They always do something scandalous or makeout with someone or something.

Huh... I wonder how they hold it in.

After I was finished I washed my hands and was about to unlock the door.

Until I remembered I still stink. And that I'm still stinky. And that I probably smell liks Kai, Taehyun, and Beomgyu.

That's not too good.

I hope that male scents go off in the shower, because now I feel nasty.

"I don't know if you're outside of this door, but I'm going to take a shower for a few minutes." I heard groans from the other side of the door. "If you're hungry, then there's some food I have brought. It's next to the front door-"