32- He's Getting Gayer

Read this before you read the chapter please.

I need your help.

I need you to use your imagination...

And write...

Comment...

Inspire.

I want to hear what you want in the story and what you think could help the plot get somewhere.

Whatever idea you have, comment it right away. I would love to hear your ideas and opinions, and it would help me a lot to write more and hopefully update a little faster...

Inspire me.

___________________________________________

"I will explain everything over the breakfast." I promised and grabbed his hand, pulling him outside.

While we ate and drank, I explained him everything and he became friendly with the boys. He got confused every time they mentioned that they allow him to mate with me.

"What does that mean?" Kai whispered to me and sipped hot chocolate.

"Oh, honey, we both know that you know what that means." I said and he choked on his hot chocolate.

Namjoon walked closer to Kai, who was innocently sitting on the couch, until he stood right in front of him and stopped there. Kai looked up at him and sunk in his seat with fear. Namjoon looked down at him with no expression.

"I don't know what I did but I'm sorry anyway!" Kai squeaked and shut his eyes in complete fear.

Without any words, Namjoon gripped Kai by his waist gently and picked him up. Kai opened one eye in curiousity as Namjoon sat in his seat and put Kai on his lap.

"Aw, Kai!!!" I smiled and petted Namjoon's back off head. "He likes you!"

Namjoon smiled widely and showed his dimples. Kai noticed and blushed. He blushed even more when Namjoon wrapped his arms around his waist and nuzzled his nose into his neck and kissed him softly while rubbing his forehead on his skin. Or in other words, scenting him.

"Kai, are you gay?" I asked him. He stayed frozen with a huge red blush on his face.

"I'm bi." He whispered and titled his head to give Namjoon more access.

"So how do you like him so far, boys?" I asked them and they smiled and giggled.

"Well, I like him even more now." Jin said, "By the way, Master and I made this breakfast. If you'd like to, we will cook together one day."

"I would like that a lot." Kai smiled sheepishly, "I think you two made an amazing job. The food is amazing, and you must be professional."

"Oh, stop it." Jin blushed and hid his face with his hand.

"You look cuddly." Yoongi said to Kai, making Kai move a little on Namjoon's lap uncomfortably, making Namjoon moan accidentally.

"S-Sorry." Kai whispered. Namjoon caressed Kai's hip and sent him an understanding smile.

"It's okay." He kissed his cheek. "I have finished scenting you."

"Me next, please." Yoongi said and opened his arms for Kai to come to him.

Kai shyly stood up and walked towards Yoongi. Yoongi pulled him into a hug, and Kai hugged back.

"What kind of hybrid are you?" Kai asked him.