⚠️39- Jimin's Whole Day

I had gotten news from my other hybrids that Jimin was exhibiting aggressive behavior. He was acting out because I had ignored him. Earlier today, he had the nerve to ignore me when I asked him to help me reach something on the top shelf. If he was going to act like a brat, I was going to treat him like one. As I sauntered into his bedroom, the husky hybrid started growling.

"What are you doing here?" he almost barked at me. I felt hurt that my Jiminie was angry with me. My sweet, mellow Jimin.

"I'm sorry I took too long... but at least I'm here now, aren't I?" When I saw his tail snap straight up, I knew it was my chance to take control.

"Go back to my hyungs or something. I don't n-need you." He shrank as I neared his side of the bed.

"Baby, I may not be a hybrid but I can sense your heat from here."

"H-heat?" He closed his legs, not even helping the little problem between his legs.

"Don't resist it, Jimin."

"N-no." He shook his head as I sat down.

"Strip if you know what's good for you, brat!" My command awakens something in him, as he sat up and surprisingly listened to me. "What a pretty little hybrid you are! Your ears are also very soft..." I smiled as he reached his boxers. "Take it off."

"Y-you first." He resisted.

"Did you just disobey me?" I grabbed him by the waistband of his boxers, squeezing his erection through the silk.

"Y-yes." It came out as a moan as I gripped him tighter, rubbing his cock in my hands.

"Brats like you need to be tamed. Maybe if you showed me a little respect first, we wouldn't have this problem, now would we?" He nodded his head, biting his lip as I slowly palmed him. "Call me Mistress for a change today. I want to hear what it sounds like." I slowly pulled his boxers off and earned a bit more lovely moans from him as I licked him from base to tip, and precum dripped all over my fingers. I removed my clothes, revealing my baby blue lingerie.

"Mistress, you look so-ahhhhh." He moaned as I pushed him down, straddling him as his dick brushed against my exposed entrance.

"You don't look too bad yourself, baby boy." Finally, our lips met in a hasty manner, lust filled eyes as we broke apart for air. I allowed him to strip me of my clothes, and then after, I climb over his lap.

"Ride me please, Mistress." He begged as I positioned myself on his thick, lengthy dick.

"Fuck, you're so big, Jimin." I panted as he helped ease me down. Somewhere along the line, I started moving. Hearing Jimin's honey-filled moans were worth it.

"Mistress, I-I have to cum." He begged.

"Wait." I resisted the urge but then soon enough he started thrusting upwards, fucking me into oblivion. "JIMIN! FUCK, YOU FUCK ME SO GOOD!!!!" I screamed, as he kept moving his dancer hips back and forth.

"I bet that's what you told my hyungs too, huh Mistress?" What's happening? I was slipping away from control.

"Remember who you belong to, brat." With one word, I slammed down on him as the same time he thrust upwards. I gasped when I saw an exceeding amount of cum dripping out of me.

"You, I belong to you, Mistress," He moaned as I moved off and checked everything. He was covered in some of it, while there was majority cum in me. "I'm all dirty. Thanks a lot, brat." I stood up, but immediately I fell down due to numbness between my legs. "My legs fell asleep." I frowned.

"Do you want to take a shower?" He asked. I eyed him with suspicion. What was he getting at?

"Why?" I found myself being licked, Jimin kissing and licking my neck and body.