⁦⚠️⁩35-Jin's Feast

The next day Jin made all of the others stay in the living room. A few protested, but some others, like bubbly Yoongi and Taehyung, decided to make each other smile with playing with each others' fingers.

That way, the others realised they had to take care of the two, since Jin wouldn't leave my doorstep, waiting eagerly for me to finish my breakfast and join him. At some point he lost his patience and just walked into my room, waiting for me inside instead.

Once I was finished with my breakfast, I went to the living room and gave each of the boys a good morning kiss. Yoongi seemed thrilled when it was his turn to get his kiss, and he became a blushing mess when my lips softly caressed his. Tae was as bubbly as him, but he was used to this, so he didn't have the same excited reaction.

I smiled and left the room. I went to my room and closed the door behind me, not noticing Jin is right behind me.

I turned around, and faced the peacock with all of his feathers on display.

His eyes darkened with lust as he stared at me. His feathers were around him, and he fans them, as if he was beckoning me to join him on the bed.

"You're keeping your hybrid form?" I asked, suddenly feeling stupid.

"I can change into my human form if you prefer...I just feel more comfortable in my hybrid form." He said and I shook my head.

"That won't be necessary. I'll be yours now Jin, do whatever makes you feel better about yourself," I smiled, earning a grin from him. "You look stunning." I reached out to stroke his iridescent feathers and he nodded his head slightly as permission.

"I've always felt insecure about them...they're so big and get in the way." He sadly stared at the wall.

"Don't be, you're absolutely marvelous Jin." I said and he suddenly pulled me into his lap, causing me to squeal in surprise.

"You're so nice to me, Master. I love you." He kissed my cheek, making me blush and laugh into his shoulder.

"I love you too, Jinnie." He kissed down my neck and then placed kisses over the markings that were starting to fade.

"Looks like someone got to you first, huh?" His tone was serious, as if I committed a grave sin. I gulped and shook my head, avoiding his gaze. He gripped my chin suddenly, jerking my face up to meet his dark gaze.

"By the end of tonight, I'll make you mine," I closed my eyes and melted into his kiss, taking control and pushing him down as I climbed on top of him, swirling my tongue into his mouth as if my life depended on it. I could feel him under me, his bulge prominent as I rubbed myself against him, enjoying the little friction as quiet as I could.

"Patience, Master." He pressed soft butterfly kisses down my neck, laying me down on the mattress. His hand snuck under my shirt and fiddled with my bra, squeezing my breast through the cup.

"Jin..." He silenced me right away, making me close my mouth as he explored my body, slowly taking articles of clothing off my body. He was taking his time with me, when finally, he reached my panties. I tensed up. My instinct was to close my legs but he gave me this stare that made me putty under him.

"So you'll open your legs for another but not for me?" He said and looked to the mattress, obviously hurt, and my eyes widened with realization.

"No, Jin, baby, I didn't mean—I'm sorry I'm just nervous." I felt the butterflies in my stomach.

"Let me make love to you." He whispered so gently, I almost cried at his tone. I nodded, allowing him to guide my hands to his shirt, and after working with his shirt, I reached down to his pants. His face knotted into one of pleasure as I felt his crotch with my palm. He's big... really big. How is that supposed to... to fit?