"Yes! I think I can do it!" Taehyung nodded. Jungkook stepped back and looked at the both of them.

"Oh!" Hoseok gasped, "Try your best!"

"What?" Yoongi asked, loud and oblivious to what was going on. Jin elbowed him, "Oh. Oh!"

"Stay back, Jungkook. This might be dangerous." Taehyung kissed the back of Jungkook's hand. Jungkook shaked his head in disapproval and bit his bottom lip.

"No. If it's dangerous, then don't do it." Jungkook clutched Taehyung's arm tightly. Taehyung looked at Namjoon. They both shared a look and nodded at each other.

"Yoongi." Namjoon said simply, and Yoongi immediately understood the hint. He grabbed Jungkook and held his arms behind his back.

"No!" Jungkook screamed, crying again as he was pulled away from Taehyung.

"Don't cry, Jungkookie. Please. Can't you see?" Taehyung took a moment to step closer to Jungkook. He caressed the younger's cheek, "You have no more tears left to cry."

"Please! Please don't! Don't do it, please!" Jungkook's voice became hoarse as he tried to break out of Yoongi's deathly grip.

"I'll be fine." He kissed his forehead and walked a few meters away from the others.

"Namjoon, let's do this." He said firmly.

"No!" Jungkook screamed and tried to break free. Once Jin saw Yoongi was having trouble in holding Jungkook, he ran to hug Jungkook from the front, holding him in his place and trying to give him even the slightest bit of comfort.

Namjoon walked over to Taehyung and stood in front of him, holding one antenna in each of his hands.

Taehyung closed his eyes in concentration and the air became thick and heavy. Not a second passed and Taehyung winced in pain and groaned.

"Stop!" Jungkook screamed and thrashed in Jin's arms, "It's hurting you!"

Jimin turned away. Like Namjoon, he couldn't see Jungkook in pain. He was feeling weak because of it. He was feeling pain. But eventually, they were all in pain. It was just a question of who felt more numb.

Namjoon's hands started to go up in smoke. He hissed, but kept a firm grip on Taehyung's antennas. They both fell down on the ground. Not being able to keep taking the pain, Namjoon let go of Taehyung's antennas and clutched them close to his chest, rolling around on the ground, suffering.

Jin couldn't take it anymore. He let go of Jungkook and ran to hold Namjoon in his arms.

"You knew this could happen?" He felt tears prick at his eyes. Namjoon sighed in exhaustion and nodded softly.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, "I thought it would work."

"How could it possibly work?" Jin put his palm over Namjoon's forehead, extremely concerned. His forehead was inhumanly hot,even for a hybrid, "Did you really take the chance and almost fried yourself to find Master? We could have done it without you killing yourself, you idiot!"

"I thought I could've made Taehyung make my smell sense stronger. That way, I might be able to catch Master's scent from afar." He groaned in pain and coughed up blood, "But I let you down, didn't I? I'm sorry..."

Hoseok was frozen, watching from aside, paralysed and unable to react. He had his hands covering his mouth and his eyes were wide as tears ran down his cheeks with no end. Hope was no longer shining in his eyes.

Yoongi felt his legs betray him and fell down on his knees as his unstoppable tears blurred his sight. Jungkook broke free from his hold and fell down on the ground, crawling on the ground to Taehyung, who was almost unconscious.