Chapter thirty

Read my conversations board
When Harry first swung the wooden door open he heard an eruption of giggles from his sunshine. The Holmes chapel boy smiled brightly at the sound, he loved when Louis was happy.

Harry was only going to be there for the weekend and then he had to go back to filming but he took every chance he got to see the blue eyed boy. Louis knew Harry was coming back today but he didn't know how early he was coming back, Harry still wanted some surprise. So there was absolutely no surprise when Harry walked into the tv room for Louis' face to drop. The game of fifa that he and Liam were playing continued as Liam didn't know about Harry's presence until Louis jumped off the couch.

The first thing the youngest noticed about the boy was how much skinner he had gotten. His eyes now sunken in, his ribs visible even though his shirt, his legs like twigs that could snap if the wind blew, the light fluffy hair now looking a lot less full. Harry's hands laced around Louis' neck, he knew better than to try and touch his waist. "Hey love." He chuckled happily into the kiss, he knew he was home. He wasn't home because he walked through the front door of their house but because he was finally in Louis' arms.

"I missed you so much, you have no clue." The shorter boy hummed sweetly not letting the younger boy break out of his death grip.

Harry just laughed fondly taking advantage of the height difference to kiss Louis' head. He definitely missed this. He missed his home. He missed his sunshine. He missed his soulmate. "I missed you too." He admitted happily pulling Louis closer ,if it was possible.

Once they both broke away the noticed Liam had left the room. They knew it was awkward for him to sit there and watch them literally be all over each other.

"Now, I know we never wore wedding bands because we weren't public..." Harry said lovingly as he walked Louis over to the now empty couch. "But I figured since we went public, I'd love everyone to know you are mine. I'd also love for you to have something when I'm not here to remind you I will always come back to you." The younger boy said wholeheartedly. Both their eyes were glazed with tears and their lips quivering slightly. It was more over the fact that when they did get married they weren't allowed to exchange rings, for Louis that was overwhelmingly difficult. It was just another one of those things where Harry would have a sobbing Louis in his lap for nights on end.

The taller boy fished deeply into his pocket to find a red velvet box. He pressed it firmly into Louis' hand letting him reveal the ring to himself. And the ring was perfect. A simple silver band. A silver band and the edges were lined with diamonds. However under further investigation Louis noticed it had the engraving 'only for the brave.'

Louis sent Harry a look telling him to explain

Louis sent Harry a look telling him to explain. "When you use to get upset over these things, I use to tell you how brave you were for wanting to go public. This love is only for the bravest people. You, Louis Tomlinson, are the bravest of them all." Harry hummed before leaning in and kissing Louis' forehead passionately.