Chaptertwo

Trigger warning: alcoholic tendencies

"When's the pizza getting here?" Liam called out from his room. Louis and Harry were sitting on the play mat in their room as they cooed at the baby.

"You could go pick it up Li." Louis suggested softly trying not to startle the baby. "Other than that they said it will be 20 minutes." He added.

Harry began to tickle the baby causing him to giggle happily. Louis just watched happily. Harry was the love of his life. He looked down at his 28 tattoo, remembering his wedding day. He was so, hopelessly in love.

"Please Louis can you go get it!" He begged.

Louis let out a small scoff. "Why can't you?"

"I don't want to shower!" He yelled out.

"You've already ha- for fucks sake Liam! You are feral!" He growled angrily throwing a soft toy at Liam's door. "'S that why you are hungry?" He added in a disgusted tone.

Liam didn't respond. Louis figured it was best not to ask anymore questions he didn't want more details into Liam's sex life.

***

"Love, come eat . Freddie will be fine for a moment." Harry hummed softly as he limply reached out for the boy.

Louis was walking around with the baby on his hip as he slowly fed the baby the warm bottle of milk. "Just let me finish feeding him. I'll be five minutes."  He said softly bending down and kissing the boy with his hair in a bun.

The boy looked at him fondly. "Well at least sit down. I don't want you to hurt yourself, you have been standing up all day." He said guiding the slim boy to the seat beside him. "Where are the others?" Harry asked lightly as he opened the pizza box.

"I can't bare the thought of walking in on paynno behind Niall." Louis laughed slightly. All of a sudden he felt a slight burning pain in his back. He straightened up hissing in pain slightly.

The small boy turned around to see Liam with his hand on his back know exactly where the scratches Harry left were. "Stop. Acting. Weird." Liam huffed. "This is why I didn't tell you Louis! I'm already struggling enough with all this.i helped you so much with Harry and you're acceptance." He added looking more upset now.

"Li..." Louis said softly handing Freddie to Harry. "I'm sorry Liam. I- shit you're right." The skinny boy  huffed in defeat. "How 'bout we go for drinks tomorrow night?" He offered sadly.

"I'll think about it." Liam said sadly before heading back to his room with a pizza box in toe.

Louis felt terrible, mainly because Liam was right ever since Louis had caught light of the relationship with Niall he had been making comments that could have been seen as rude. The worst part was when Louis was figuring out himself Liam had listened to all his stuff and was nothing but supportive.

"Just don't get too drunk tomorrow." Harry asked gently. "Whenever you get drunk you do something dumb or give the fans more evidence." He scoffed. The shorter boy nodded gently. Harry was  referring to the time Louis and him were nearly caught kissing, accompanied by Louis screaming "boyfriend" for many fans to hear. 

The short lived funny moment was interrupted by Freddie's cry. "I think he wants his daddy." Harry hummed happily as he passed the small child to his beloved husband.

***

It was midnight and Harry was almost definite Louis was close to losing it. At this point Louis had stopped talking to Harry and had all his attention on the baby that refused to settle. The short boy was rocking the small baby in his arms gently in attempts to get him to sleep. "Please bubba. Settle down." He huffed as he paced the room.

"Lou!" Harry said loudly. He hadn't been trying to get Louis attention for the past 5 minutes. Louis' head snapped around to look at Harry who was shirtless on the bed. "Go have a smoke. You haven't had one all day and I know how grumpy you get when you haven't, I don't want you snapping at the baby." He explained worriedly.

Louis smiles gently as he laid the baby on Harry's chest. "Thanks love." He hummed happily as he laid a small kiss on Harry's forehead.

In the time Louis was out Freddie had fallen asleep on Harry's chest and Harry was pretty close to sleep as well . When the boy came back in he gleamed at the two loves of his life as the both gently breathed. Louis turned off the light, then gently took Freddie off Harry's chest placing the baby in the cot before slipping into bed himself to wrap his arms around Harry.

***

The next morning was off. When Louis entered the kitchen, unlike most days Liam wasn't sitting down eating. Harry was at the sink though, cleaning something from the day before. Harry noticed the confused look in the others face. "I'm sure he just slept in Lou." He assured passing the mug of tea to the skinny boy.

The look on Louis face still didn't slide off. "I'm sure it will be fine. It isn't your first fight and it won't be the last. Now stop worrying pretty boy, you will ruin the perfect face." Harry said in a calming tone.

Louis just laughed slightly looking up at him like a child in awe. Harry thought his eyes were the most beautiful thing, they looked like the prettiest ocean you could ever see. "Where is Freddie?" Harry asked almost forgetting the baby was in the same house.

Louis waved the monitor in his hand. "Still asleep." He hummed softly as he met Harry's lips to his own.

***

Liam still hadn't showed and it was getting closer and closer to the time Briana was set to pick up Freddie. That's when they heard a crash through the door. "Shit." Louis mumbled as he went to check who was at the front door. It was Liam looking very worse for wear.

He stumbled his way to the stairwell that Louis was standing in laughing to himself. "Liam? What the hell?" Louis huffed making the boy aware of his presence. "Where did you go? I've been calling you?"

Liam look up to the boy with an annoyed face. "I didn't want to be here so Niall and I went to a pub but he got tired so he went home and I stayed out!" Liam cheered being proud of his success. Louis wasn't impressed.

That's when the buzzer went again. "Do me a favour? Go to your room and stay quiet." The skinny boy said angrily pointing to the bedroom door. Liam nodded slightly and tried his best to get up the stairs quickly.

As soon as Louis knew the door was shut he opened the front door to revel a relaxed looking Briana. "You did it! I'm surprised, I totally thought I was going to have to pick him up at 2am." She said in a happy tone.

"Ah rude!" Louis scoffed jokingly making both him and Briana laugh.

"Where is he by the way?" She asked softly.

"Harry has got him. I'll go get him." Louis respond quickly before sprinting up the stairs to find his precious husband that was happily playing with the baby.

Louis was back down within a minute. Briana smiles widely as she sa the little boy. "Thank Harry for me?" She hummed which caused Louis to nod happily. "Also I was thinking. Freddie should spend more time with you, I was testing the waters last night and I think this should be a regular thing." She said happily as she slightly bounced the baby.

"That would be great!" Louis said as he got increasingly excited.

♡♡♡
We love a little Larry family