Chapter twenty one

"Okay, so Harry made tacos. I would have made something but I was banned for the kitchen after I cooked chicken." Louis laughed as he unlocked the front door. The four girls walked in behind him and throwing there bags into the living room as instructed.

Louis quickly skipped into the kitchen where Harry was. Letting out a satisfied breath when he saw his gorgeous husband. "Baby, I missed you all day." Louis said contently swinging arms around Harry's neck and pressing a long kiss to the others gorgeous lips. "Did you get some good recording done?" He asked softly pulling away from Harry's lips.

The taller boy just hummed as a 'yes' and went back to stirring. "We finished recording the song today, so that was relief." He explained turning off the stove. "Where are the girls? Dinners ready." He added as he begun to scoop the meat into a dish to sit on the table.

Louis got the feeling Harry was mad at him for something. "Did I do something?" He asked timidly as he quickly stuck his finger in the taco meat to taste it.

Harry quickly swatted away Louis hand. "I'm not mad, just stressed. Now please get your sisters and Liam, while I go out everything on the table." He huffed pressing a short kiss to Louis lips as if to prove a point and walking out of the room.

Louis did as he was told and within the next five minutes everyone was crowded around the formal dining table severing tacos to themselves. "I hope they are okay. Lou likes them so I figured you guys would as well." Harry sighed as he severed his own plate.

"Thanks Harry." Lottie laughed as she finished serving her plate. That was followed by a small chorus of thank you's from the other girls.

Louis was the last to come into the room with a pre-made salad in his hands. Liam and Harry shared a concerned glance. "Bub, why are you eating that?" Harry hummed softly.

"I had a big lunch." He shrugged simply.

Harry groaned mentally. "And? You are in perfect shape lou, you don't need to watch what you are eating." Harry said quietly going back to his own meal. "We will talk about this later." Harry muttered quietly.

When he was able to focus back on the rest of the room he noticed Liam had begun to ask the group questions about there day and currently Lottie was recounting hers. "Oh and Lou, I forgot to ask. Can I go out tonight? One of my friends invited me to his party and I really want to go." She asked softly.

Louis shot his head up at the word 'his'. "Have you asked mum?" The bother asked. The whole room was silent, in some odd tension.

Lottie gave him a small nod. "She said it was okay but I'd need a lift, that's why I'm asking." She admitted before taking another bite of food.

"I can give you a lift. Just don't come home hammered and you are not staying at some guys house for the night." He said sternly. Harry couldn't figure out if he was beginning to lose his temper or if he was just being protective.

Harry gently placed his hand on Louis' knee. "Calm down, love." He said softly. "Anyway, how was everyone else's day?" Harry asked loudly grabbing the tables attention again.

Eventually the whole table had said something and the meal was pretty much over. Louis had been looking at the half eaten salad for about ten minutes now, keeping deadly silent. All of a sudden he shot up from his seat and tried to leave the room. A wave of panic fell over both Liam and Harry knowing exactly why he was leaving the table.

Without a blink Harry grabbed onto Louis arm. "Where you going?" Harry asked almost humorously.

"Bathroom. Need to take a piss." He deadpanned snatching his arm out of Harry's grip and continuing to walk out of the room. Harry let him, he couldn't deal with this in front of his sisters that probably had no clue there brother had an eating disorder.

Liam sent him a confused look. Harry just sighed running a hand over his face. "I'll deal with it later." He said sadly to Liam. Luckily the rest had barely noticed Louis' absence.

"Phoebe, did you talk to a teacher about those people texting you yet?" Harry asked softly to the girl across from him.

Those words made fizzy's head shoot up in confusion. "Phoebe, why didn't you tell me?" She said softly.

"It wasn't that bad." The girl shrugged going back to her food as if it were nothing.

Harry looked at her with a shocked expression. "If that isn't bad, what does bad look like?" Harry half laughed even though he didn't find the situation funny at all.

"Phone phoebe!" Fizzy demand completely dismissing the previous statements. Phoebe reluctantly gave her phone to fizzy.

Louis picked a perfect time to walk back in as fizzy was scolding phoebe for the messages she had been getting all week. "Fizz, stop yelling at your sister." Louis said as he sat down next Harry again. "What happened? I was gone for ten minutes."He added calmly to his husband.

Before anyone could answer Louis had a phone shoved in his face. "Did you know this was happening again?" Fizzy demanded.

Louis took the phone and refocused his eyes slightly, knowing he needed his glasses on. He read the messages quickly. "I knew about a few of these but definitely not all of them." He told the second oldest sister as he kept reading through them. "Phoebe." He sighed disappointedly as he kept reading over them.

"I really need to go." Lottie said softly not wanting to be late to the party but also not wanting get in the way of Louis helping her sister.

"I think you two should stay here." Liam hummed hinting at Harry and Louis who were now reading a series of messages. "I'll take you Lottie." He added getting up from his seat and walking out of the room with the girl in tow.

Once they were both in the car and Liam had put the destination to his phone there was an odd silence over them. "Louis has an eating disorder, you know that right?" The girl said sadly looking into her lap.

Liam's eyes shot open and he let out a strangled hum. What if she wasn't supposed to know that and Liam had just confirmed it. "I mean, yeah, I was with him basically non stop for five years." Liam said softly continuing to drive down empty roads. "Why are you bringing it up?" Liam asked softly.

"It's just when he stayed with us he barely ate and whenever he did he'd go straight to the bathroom, I'm assuming to throw up. Then he did it again today and neither you or Harry did anything about it." She explained sadly.

Liam chuckled dryly. "No, we noticed. Harry didn't want to cause a scene, I'd assume." He huffed trying to find a street. "But thanks for letting us know what he was doing the other week. He hasn't been this bad in a while, I'll have to talk to him." Liam said as he turned on his blinker and turned down a street. "This might be a weird question but did Louis randomly get mad at any point last week?" Liam added needing to know what emotional healing had to be done.

Lottie played with her fingers for a moment before nodding. "Yeah, one time he walked outside and just started screaming. Another time he broke a plate and one time he just started cussing mum out and like hitting himself." Lottie admitted. A mixture of panic and sadness fell over Liam, how was he supposed to answer that?

There was another odd silence for a few more minutes. "I won't tell your bother but is this your boyfriend?" Liam piped up. Lottie just nervously nodded. "Okay, if you are going to do anything just use protection. I'll pick you up, just call me." Liam lectured kindly as he pulled into a short driveway.

"Thanks Liam." She laughed getting out of the car. "Don't worry, I won't be doing anything that needs protection so you don't have to freak out." She added before walking in.

***
Walls just came out for me. Stream it! Louis deserves all the love, so go and show it's