Chapter thirteen

The first thing they heard as they stepped into the house was a thick Irish giggle coming from the other room as he begged Liam to stop whatever he was doing. Louis eyes shot open worriedly, he hoped they weren't fucking in there living room. Harry seemed to catch onto Louis thoughts. "I'm sure they wouldn't do it knowing your sisters were coming over." Harry laughed quietly.

Louis cautiously made his way to the living room, praying that there would be no nudity. "Get off me you twat!" Niall laughed as the Doncaster boy walked into the room.

That's where Liam was pinning Niall to the ground whilst he tickled the blonde boys stomach. Louis let out a small "thank god." Sighed softly as his sister came in the room. "Off him before you scare my sisters." Louis added loudly gaining their  attention.

Both their heads snapped up. "Don't worry Lou." Liam laughed as he rolled off Niall. "We even got the mattress' out. I'd let you sleep in my room but I don't think you want that." The boy laughed pointing to the two mattresses that were nicely made in the corner of room.

"They aren't dumb, Li. Don't give them the wrong idea, they won't be doing any of that 'till their forty!" Louis huffed as he put the girls bags onto the respective bed.

Liam almost chuckled at the change of personality in Louis. Usually Louis would have added to the comment or talked about his own sex life but Louis was very protective of his sisters. So Liam let it be.

Louis quickly ran over to the girls and pulled them into a hug. "No boyfriends 'till your forty!" Louis warned. "And even then i will have to approve first!" He added softly letting the girls leave his embrace.

"Not like you can talk lou!" Liam called out making Louis squint his eyes in disapproval.

"That's true. You met me when you were, what, 18? And as far as I know what our first time wasn't yours." Harry laughed as he hugged the boy from behind as his arms snaked around the older boys waist.

"It's okay girls. Stay with me and I'll make sure you meet someone before your eighteen." Liam laughed softly.

"Liammmmm" Louis groaned just wanting the boy to stop.

***

The night stretched on with all good fun and small fits of laughter. They ate kfc, cause frankly they were all horrid cooks. Now, Louis, Harry and the twins were in the kitchen as Harry washed up.

Louis always made a point of checking in on the girls when the came over. He knew they got bullied and he felt terrible because he knew it was somewhat because of the band. "So, I let you off earlier but how's school?" He asked softly.

Louis was leaning his back against the countertop, where Harry was gently washing a few plates as the girls sat at the breakfast bar.  The smiles that had been so vivid on their faces all night quickly slipped off. "Fine." Phoebe said softly averting her gaze from Louis.

"I know it's not." Louis said sadly as his eyebrows became slightly knitted together.

" s'all the same stuff." Daisy finally said after a long moment of quiet. Phoebe was still scanning the room to find anything but her brothers sad face to look at. She finally found a target, a pill bottle. She focused her eyes on it to read the label. The name of it immediately clicked in her mind. Prozac. Anxiety meds. depression meds. Why was Louis on anxiety or depression meds?

Louis noticed the young girls attention had been dragged onto the bottle, so he whipped it into his pocket hoping she didn't read the label. "Lou?" The girl spoke up softly.

He whipped his head up to the girl, even though he knew now he had to answer a thousand questions. "Why are you on an anxiety and anti depressant?" She asked sadly.

Louis' eyes squinted slightly. Why would she know what Prozac was? "How do you know what Prozac is?" He asked nervously. He hoped what he was thinking wasn't true.

The question seemed to make the girl uncomfortable as she began playing with her hair before she finally answered. "Because I take them." She said finally.

Louis' heart broke when he words come from his sisters mouth. She was on an anxiety medication, a anti depressant and she was only twelve. Harry turned around faster than lightning when he heard the girl admit she was also taking the medication, making sure Louis was still okay.

Louis wasn't okay but he wasn't going to break in front of his little sisters, so he just looked up to the roof willing the tears away. Once he felt calm enough he walked over to the girl, gently wrapping his arms around her.  He wanted to take the pain away from her, put it onto himself.

"I don't take them for anxiety or depression, love. Don't worry about it." He hummed in a comforting tone.

He just stayed in the hug for as long as she let him. He didn't want to let go, because he knew as soon as he did all the pain came back. "If I tell you why I take  it, will you promise to call me every day and whenever something happens?" He asked as he pulled away from the girl noticing that she had been crying.

She let out a small hiccup before nodding. Louis tried his best to send her a reassuring smile as he wiped his thumb over her cheek.

The brother pulled the girl back into his chest, simply not being able to look at his sister crying anymore. He quickly looked up to Harry who's eyes were now glossy as he watched the girl sob.

Louis presses a loving kiss to the top of her hair before finally speaking. "I have borderline personality disorder."

He knew the girls had no clue what that was. He knew he was going to have to explain it but he was dreading it. In a way he hoped Harry would just jump in and do it for him but after a minute of silence he figured he had to do it.

"Remember when I use to get really angry, at the oddest times. Like we could just be sitting there and I'd start yelling, then about twenty minutes later I'd cry because I regretted it?" Louis said sadly. The girls nodded, vaguely remembering a few times like that. "Well that's basically what it is. There is a lot of other stuff but I think you're too young for that at the moment." The boy added. Harry knew he meant the suicidal thoughts, self harm, starving and impulsive behaviour.

A loud cheer of victory was heard from the living room forcing Louis to look at the clock. It was 11:30. "it's getting late. How 'bout you two go get changed and I'll go kick Niall and Liam out of that room." Louis said sweetly.

Once the girls had left the room Harry pulled the smaller boy into a hug. He had a giddy grin on his as if he was a proud mother duck. Louis laughed slightly at the boys expression as he kissed him softly, just like everything he did. "Proud of you." Harry hummed against the others lips. "You going to talk to your mum 'bout phoebe?" He asked gently, not wanting to ruin the moment.

"Yeah. I think I have to." He chocked out at just the thought of it.

There was another loud "I win! I win! I win!" From the Irish boy in the other room. Followed by a "only cause 'm letting you." From Liam.

It made both the boys chuckle at how cute Liam and Niall were. "Ugh they are going to hate me for this." Louis groaned at the thought of ruining the cute couple moment between liam and Niall.

Louis eventually made it into the living room. Niall's legs were draped over Liam's lap as he leant closer to the tv where a game of fifa flashed. "Alright lads, time to turn it off and go to bed." Louis huffed sadly.

"You're not our mother!" Liam groaned simply ignoring the boys request.

"No, but my sisters need sleep." Louis insisted. "I never thought id say this but go to your room. please don't traumatise my sisters with your moaning." He added with a pleading look in his eyes.Liam finally agreed as he suddenly picked up Niall as he let out a little squeal and carried him out of the room.

♡ ♡ ♡