Chapter - Nine

ENJOYYYY :3

********************************************************************

RECAP:

“Ella, do you want some tea?” Kate asks.

I nod “go and ask them two will you,” she says filling the kettle with some water.

I groan silently and go into the living room where I find Mason and Kian in deep conversation, which totally stops as soon as they see me.

“Umm...Do you want some tea?” I ask awkwardly.

They both shake their heads and look at me expectantly, waiting for me to leave. Honestly.

“No Kate, they don’t want any,” I tell her as I climb back onto the stool.

“So then,” Kate says as she takes a seat opposite me “how are you Ella?”

“Alright, I guess,” I shrug; don’t really know how to answer that. Kate nods a little.

“So, where is it your mum has gone exactly?” she asks a little frown on her face.

“I...Don’t actually know Kate, sorry.” I say. Well there’s not really much I could have said, so I might as well just tell her the truth.

“oh,” when she realises that I’m not going to speak she decides to take over and fill the silence “ I asked Elijah to come with Mason but I don’t think he was feeling very well; had a headache or something, so he stayed home, and then Mason brought Kian for company.”

I want to ask her why any of them came at all, but I have enough sense to know that will make me look awful.

“So then...what are your thoughts about the wedding?” Kate asks me suddenly. She catches me off guard and my tea cup drops to the floor and smashes into shards.

CHAPTER 9

This hasn't been edited..sorry :3 btw yeah if  any of you know an editor that can edit this please tell me :3

oh and please vote and comment it doesn't take long!!!!

Anyway on to the storyy...btw don't expect any more quick uploads aka  4 in a week (like this bundle) can you believe I wrote a chapter one thursday, yesterday and today?!!! how freaking amazing :3

*******************************************************************

“Ella, I’m just out for a while,” My mum shouts from the bottom of the stairs. She came back later than she had originally planned and every day since she’s been going out without telling me where the hell she goes. Grandma didn’t come back here with her either, and mum didn’t give any explanation and I decided not to bother asking her for one either.

I don’t reply to my mother though and just wait for the door to slam, so I can go downstairs. I’m rooting around in the cupboards looking for something to eat the doorbell rings. I groan and shove a chocolate chip cookie quickly into my mouth as I go to open the door.

“Yes?” I ask as I pull the door, then I look and see who it is “oh, it’s you,” I say bluntly “what do you want?”

I’m not happy with Kian for the way he has treated me ever since  I met him and now any chance of becoming friends with him has totally gone.

Kian is standing there in a navy coat covered in raindrops, and a black and white scarf.

“Can I come in?” he asks.

I sigh, it’s not like I can’t leave him standing out the in the rain, so I stand to the side to let him in.

“Come on through,” I walk into the kitchen and go to find a dry towel in the airing cupboard. Yes I know it’s in a weird place, but well it’s where we have it.