LV

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | Shouts and Threats

{ Lyra }

✧✦✧

𝕿he doors to the Sept were closed, but Lyra cared little for that, as she motioned for her guards to open them for her. Elia leant into her side, fur on edge at leaving Mikael's side, and Lyra took comfort from her wolf.

"I don't like this," Tylar muttered, glaring at the Faith Militant member, who watched them with surprise, "and for the record, neither does your husband."

"I know he doesn't but the High Sparrow needs to learn that he does not hold control over me," Lyra shook her head. "Otherwise I fear there may be issues later on."

"Couldn't you just summon him to court and then kill him." Tylar hurried down the stairs after the queen, on the look out for any Faith Militant members. Lyra hummed, before shaking her head as they continued further into the pits of the Sept. 

"That would cause an uproar. I also don't want him anywhere near Mikael," Lyra reasoned, as Elia began to sniff around the corridor. "Find Margaery, Elia."

The wolf padded off as Tylar and Lyra meandered along in her wake.

"This place is horrific," Lyra slipped an arm through Tylar's, both of the Northerners trying to draw strength from each other. "This is why I don't like the New Gods."

"You and me both. Too many rules and the punishments are far too harsh for crimes that should not be that," Tylar rolled his eyes as Elia came back and grabbed Lyra's wrist to tug her further in. "I don't want to be here any longer than necessary."

"I know, Tylar. You've only told me that around fifteen times," Lyra rolled her eyes, before stopping at the door that Elia stopped at and motioning for the guard to do his best.

"Break the door or unpick it?" Tylar questioned.

"Unpick it. We do want to be able to come back and visit her," 

"You take the fun out of everything," Tylar complained before making quick work of the lock on the door. "Your Grace."

He pushed the door open, revealing Margaery, who looked up. Her face changed from fear to relief.

"Lyra!"

"Margaery," Lyra rushed forward, throwing her arms around her sister-by-law. "Thank the gods that you are not harmed."

"I have missed you so terribly," Margaery cried, burying her head into her friend's neck as Lyra pressed a kiss to her forehead. "How are you able to visit me? The High Sparrow said that no one could."