Once he got into his nanny car, Yu Yuan said,’’Ye Xie, you will be participating in a variety show this Saturday with Wu Wenming and Yu Mei from ‘Blood’ crew to promote the drama. There are two other guests; Su Rui and Sun Qing. Make sure to do your homework about the show as well these two to avoid any conflicts.’’

Yu Yuan knew that the other was not good in variety show but this opportunity was good for his exposure. This show was a national show and it had viewers of every age. Not to mention, the regular members were also stars with a good reputation so rarely there was something wrong while recording.

At first, only the male lead and female lead would go on the show to promote their drama but due to his recent popularity, Shi Shen who played as a second male lead also got invited by the show to participate as a mystery guest.

Shi Shen nodded his head and once he got back home he went to do some research on the show.

There were 5 regular members: An Ke, an actor 29 years old, Ji Jing, an actress 38 years old, Li Yao, a singer 26 years old, Cao Ming, a comedian 45 years old and Hao Xi, a comedian 30 years old.

Shi Shen went through their profile then watched some recent episodes.

Finally, the recording day arrived.

The shooting started early in the morning and he needed to stay overnight so Shi Shen brought a few sets of clothes with him and arrived at the shooting location earlier than anyone else.

He hasn’t stepped out yet when a staff member went forward to give him a costume and told him not to come out until they said so.

Until the door closed, Shi Shen’s eyes didn’t stray away from the costume.

No wonder, he felt a bit fishy about appearing as a mystery guest.

On the other side, the regular members cheerfully started the opening with some chit-chat talk.

Men were dressed in blue ancient robe while women were dressed in a pink robe.

After seeing that the time was right the director immediately cut in to officially start the shooting.

‘’Today is a couple race and five guests will be joining in today’s shooting.’’

Hearing his words, everyone loudly cheered.

Li Yao the youngest member joyfully said,’’Ah, I hope handsome men will be joining us! We have had too many female guests lately!’’

Ji Jing also lightly nodded her head showing that she also agreed with her statement.

While the male members shook their head in disapproval, jokingly threatened the director that if there were no female guests, they wouldn’t be filming today!

Amidst their anticipation, the PD said,’’Both female and male guests will be joining us today.’’

He paused a bit then said,’’Mr. Cao, please do the honor of introducing the guests.’’

As the Eldest, Cao Ming took the script into his hand then loudly talked,’’The first guest is known to be a goddess of music with her addicted clean high note, please welcome Su Rui!’’

Everyone clapped their hands as they craned their necks to look for Su Rui. The latter quickly walked out from behind the staffs to enter the camera under the warm welcome of the members.

She also put on the same pink robe that complimented her pure and sweet temperament.

Following after that Cao Ming did a short interview of her before bringing in Sun Qing who was a hip-hop artist from a popular duo.