My Best friends Brother

(Same story different points of view)

Dillon's P.O.V.

I walk down the halls of my school with my group of friends and teammates by my side. We stick with each other on and off the court. Before heading to lunch we stop off at our lockers dropping off the books from our previous classes. Me being the very forgetful person I am realized I left my wallet in the locker room.

"Shit, I'll meet you guys at lunch, I got to go grab my wallet from the locker room." I explain shutting my locker. They all said okay before I walk off down the hall. I get to the empty dark locker room and start walking to my gym locker when I was pushed against another locker and pinned to it by none other that Jonathan fucking Green.

His muscular figure still dripping wet from the pool water, his strong hands holding my waist so I wouldn't move, his eyes staring down at me hungrily.

"What are you doing." I ask my hands grip tighter on his forearms as I look up at this 6'2" tall man.

He didn't answer he just moved in smashing his lips against mine and pulling me closer by my hips so that my body was pressed against his.

Is this a dream? This has to be a dream. That thought was proven wrong when Johnathan's lips moved from my lips to my neck sucking and bitting it like I was his lunch, I mean I wouldn't be apposed but what would I say to the boys if I came back with a hickey. I wanted to stop it before it got too far but it just felt so damn good. I groan in his ear and pull on his hair making him look at me. I smirked before turning us around I may be two inches shorter than him but I'm the stronger one. I kiss him one last time before saying,

"Meet me here tommorow." I wink at him then grab my wallet and leave heading back upstairs to the lunch room.

After getting my lunch I go sit at our usual table.

"Dude did you get some action in the locker room??" My friend Thomas asked probably after seeing the mark that Johnathan left on my neck. I smirk before grabbing a fry from my tray and eating it.

"From who!!" Marcus questions from across the table.

"None of y'all business, I don't kiss and tell." I say as I glance at Johnathan who walks into the lunch room and heads to his usual table with the swim team.

Y/n's P.O.V.

My last class of the day, FINALLY! today has been such a long day and for some reason I really want to get to the Meyers and see Peyton. Something about last night was different, in a good kind of way.

"Hey Y/n!" Someone called out behind me. I turn around to see Jackson running towards me.

"What's up?" I asked as he stands in front of me.

"Do you think I could come over after school to work on our project?" He questions starting to walk with me to my class.

"Umm sure let me ask Mama Liz and I'll let you know."

"Okay let me know." He says walking off I'm assuming to his class. I take my phone out of my pocket and text mama Liz,

Me: Hey can my friend, well project partner Jackson come over after school so we can work on our project???

Mama Liz💜: Sure hunny he can only stay over for an hour or two because we're going somewhere.

Me: Ooohh where?

Mama Liz💜: That's a surprise.

Me: Okaaaayyy.

Me: Hey, you can come over after school, meet me at the doors after class.