the bad boy and the good girl (Dirty)

Your pov

I walked to my car and threw my bookbag in the back seat then shut the door waiting for my little sister. I leaned against the drivers door then pulled my phone out.

"Hey gorgeous." the bad boy of the school Payton Meyer said leaning against my car.

I turned my head and looked at him like he was crazy.

"You got a bet to win or something?"I asked

"No. I just wanted to see if I can have a taste of you."he said placing his hand on my inner thigh. I slapped his hand and he moved it. He lifted himself off of my car then walked in front of me. Payton towered over me he grabbed both of my wrist and pressed his body against me. I tried to pull my wrist from his grasp but he wouldn't let go.

"Payton let me go."

"No."

"Pay-"

His lips cut me off. His lips are so soft but I refused to kiss back. He squeezed my wrist tighter causing me to gasp he stuck his tongue in my mouth.

"Oooooooo. Payton and (y/n) sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G."

He let go of my wrist and looked over at my little sister. I pushed Payton back and got in my car.

"Come one (y/s/n)!" I shouted.

(Y/s/n) ran to the car and got in the back seat. As soon as she shut the door I sped off home.

Payton's POV

I watched as (y/n) drove away all of her perfect qualities just makes me want to take her were ever and whenever. And I really couldn't care less about who's watching. I want to make her feel things she's never felt before and make sure she never forgets how I made her feel, and I don't want anyone else to make her feel special. I felt somebody grab my arm I looked up and saw it was my f*ck toy. Good I really need her right now. We walked to my car and I drove us to my house. I took her up to my room and threw her on my bed.

"Anxious are we?" she giggled. She pulled me on top of her and rolled us over so she was on top. We started making out as she palmed me. I groaned imagining those hands and lips as (y/n)'s.

"So." *kiss* "why." *kiss* "did I see you." *kiss* "kissing (y/n) today?" *kiss*

"Because I wanted to." I whispered. "And it's not like you don't kiss Tyler all the time."

"So this is jealousy?" she smiled taking off my shirt.

"No. I like (y/n)."She stopped working with my belt and glared at me.

"What?" I questioned

"Nothing." she pulled my pants down while I took off her shirt she started going down on me.

"Fuck."I whispered I gripped her hair while she bobbed her head up and down. I continued to imagine this being (y/n)'s mouth on 'me'. I groaned and the thought made me harder. "Fuck (y/n)." I moaned

"Are you serious right now!" she yelled."my name is Ashley."

"Oh shit."

Ashley rolled her eyes grabbed her shirt and walked out of my room.

Y/n pov

I laid in my bed thinking about the events that happened today while I let my hair air dry. My hair started to get puffy and curly. Like a huge afro. Anyways back to this Payton situation. Why did he kiss me. I although I'm pretty sure he just wants to get in between my legs. That's probably all he thinks about. Whatever. I don't even care. I don't like him and I have no desire to like him. Do I???.....

Part 2 coming soon.
Vote and comment💘💞💘.