The bad boy and the good girl (part 7)

Monday

Peyton's POV

Y/n came back today and we haven't said a word to each other in fact she's been avoiding me. I realized that I was stupid to even think I was good enough for Y/n So I got back with Ashley. I'm not even remotely happy about it but she's my only option. We've been flaunting around Y/n a lot and Ashley keeps laughing at nothing to try and get her attention and make her jealous. She never looked at us, she never looked at anyone she kept her head low in English and in the hallways.

"Somthings wrong, I need to talk to her, get the whole story."I said looking at Y/n

"You got the whole story, she's a miserable whore who will give it up to anyone for popularity given the chance." Heather chuckled looking at her nails.

"No that's not true she-"

"No! Why do you think she was fucking with you huh you and I both know your not good enough for her she thinks she's everything and that your nothing like all you'll ever amound to is being a shit bad boy." Heather spat pointing at me. Half of me believed that, The other half was still in love with hee and knew somthing was up, I just ignored that side. I shouldn't have.

"Maybe you're right." I say snapping back into reality.

"Of course I am." Heather said in her natural bitchy tone.

Jess and Y/bf/n ran up to Y/n and tackled her in a hug and she immediately started shedding tears like she should. Sluts, you can't trust them. They pulled away and Y/n wiped her tears nodding and sadly smiled before walking away.

Lunch

Y/n was at her locker alone during lunch, nows my chance. I walk to her side and she pauses when she sees me but doesn't look at me she just keeps messing with the stuff in her locker.

"Hello." She quietly greeted.

"Was I just a game to you?" I questioned glaring at her.

"What!" She asked almost looking at me but stopped her motion.

"Was I not good enough for you." I asked before attempting to turn her head for her to look at me, but when I touched her chin she flinched back in fear and pain.

"Stop it! STOP IT!" She shouted looking at me in fear. My heart broke at the sight of her. She had a huge bruise on her jaw. Her eyes were filled with pain, anger, fear, and tears.

"What happened to you, who did this?  Was this corey?" I questioned she attempted to run away but I grabbed her wrist and yet again she flinched away and continued to run.

"Fuck!" I shouted punching her locker shut and resting my head against it. I was trying to fight back tears but some fell.

"What the fuck did you say to her." Jess asked walking up to me. I look up to see the disappointed eyes of Jess and Y/bf/n.

"You were supposed to love her not hurt her." Y/bf/n said sadly.

"Are you kidding me, she hurt me when she slept with Corey."

"Are you stupid or just dumb, your the first person Y/n has truley liked, she would never intentionally hurt you. I guess the Heather's got to your brain." Jess said with tears in her eyes.