The bad boy and the good girl (part 5)

(Y/N) POV

Peyton walked into English class and we immediately made eye contact, he paused for a second then proceeded to walk to his seat breaking our stares. I decided to text (y/bf/n) and talk about this.

This makes no sense, why would Peyton start liking me out of nowhere.

Maybe he already liked you and didn't what to throw away his shot.

No, no I mean we're seniors surely he would have said somthing before.

Maybe he was just too shy.

No he's not he's the "bad boy" of the school, why would he be scared to ask a girl out.

Maybe because he thinks your gorgeous and was thinking he wasn't good enough for you.

Why would he think that.

Because your a good girl he's a bad boy he believes all he's good at is being bad.

That's not true though he could do soo much more and be so much more I don't see him as the bad boy of the school really I see him as an asshole who has potential.

Tell him that then he thinks you hate him.

I hate no one.

I know that, he doesn't.

I lost myself in thought until I heard Jessica call my name, I looked at her and she gave me a questioning look.

"You Ok?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm good." I smiled.

"Ok cause I thought we were losing you for a second." She joked.

I smiled then looked over at Payton, he was already looking at me. I furrowed my eyebrows and he put his head down breaking our eye contact for the second time that period. I looked away then heard someone clear their throat I look up only to see Heather glaring at me. I rolled my eyes and looked at Jessica.

"The wicked bitch of the West has arrived." I said with sarcastic enthusiasm causing Jess to laugh.

"What was that?" Heather questioned raising her eyebrow at me.

"Oh sorry I said the wicked bitch of the West has arrived." I explained louder so her and the whole class could hear Heather walked to her seat glaring at me the whole way. the students laughed but Mr. Henry wasn't too fond of my choice of words.

"(Y/n), language. " was all he said before finishing up attendance on his computer.

"Sorry." I smiled. Trying to hold back a laugh. Mr. Henry is a young guy somthing like 28, he's also fairly attractive. Jess has the biggest crush on him, she swears he secretly flirts with her.

"Why must my English teacher be so sexy." She whispered to me Not taking her eyes off him.

"Oh Jess it's ok."I giggle.

"He wants me, it's true. He will be mine, as soon as I graduate. " she explained

I smiled and shook my head facing forward.

"Ok class as I promised yesterday if you were quiet I'd let you guys watch Heather's. My excuse to the principle was suicide awareness so if he asks that's the reason."Mr. Henry explained while setting up the musical on the board.

Jess and I got really excited when he said Heather's we've seen it like 50 times and know most of the words. It's weird because Heather, Ashely, and Veronica are literally strait out of Heather's they're like triplets. Mr. Henry pressed play and
Heather's began.