• nine •

Yoongi sat in his room, staring at the walls. He sighed as he stood up and paced around his room. The nurses were kind of scared of him, considering he's threatened their lives multiple times.

He prefers to be alone and doesn't like when people try to touch him. Yoongi wasn't really a social type of person. Because he didn't feel much for people, he ignores them, but everyday they make all the patients gather in the white room.

The white room is pretty much the common room. It goes well most of the time, but, occasionally, somebody will lose it and try to kill someone.

Yoongi groaned as to door to his room opened, revealing the female nurse.

"Let's go," She spoke with no emotion on her face but Yoongi could tell she was afraid.

He scowled at her as he stood up and slowly walked towards the door. Just as he reached to doorway, he stops and bends down to the nurses height.

"Watch yourself," was all he said before he walked to the white room.

When he walked through the doors, he saw all the other patients sitting at a long table. Each patient has their own nurse because there aren't many people placed in this ward.

Only the worst of the worst come here.

"Yoongi, over here." He shifted his gaze to meet the eyes of a boy. He started walking over to the table and sat down next to him.

"Hey Jungkook."

"Hey Hyung." Jungkook said as he smiled widely. Yoongi never understood how he could seem so happy in this hellhole they call an asylum.

"Where's everyone else?" Yoongi asked as he leaned his head against his arms, already wanting to go back to his room.

"The nurse hasn't brought Namjoon or Jin Hyung down yet, and Tae is in the head nurses office..." Jungkook frowned as he said the last part.

"What happened this time?" Yoongi asked as he noticed his mood change.

"He attacked a doctor because he thought he was the monster..." Jungkook trailed off.

"Anyway, you hear about the patients being transferred to our ward?" He seemed to have a bit more energy now.

"They won't survive a day here." Yoongi said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"I heard they're inseparable, and that one of them killed a doctor. I overheard some nurses talking, and they say they're more dangerous together than most of us combined..." Jungkook finished gossiping.

Yoongi couldn't help but become interested in these two.

"When do they get here?" He asked Jungkook.

"One of them already is here." He nodded in the direction of a guy with deep red hair. His head hung low, but not in sadness, in anger. His breathing was erratic.

"Damn. What's his problem..." Yoongi looked him up and down.

"That's Hoseok. He's probably pissed because they took his friend," As Jungkook finished his sentence, Hoseok locked eyes with Yoongi. They stared at each other for a long minute before three nurses walked in.

One was pushing a boy in a wheelchair. He was wearing a straight jacket and seemed like he had been drugged. All conversations had stopped. Hoseok looked up and followed the eyes of all the patients only to see his best friend, drugged out of his mind.

He lost all sanity he was holding onto as he lunged at the nurses, knocking one to the ground. He growled as he was about to hit her, but stopped when he heard his name.