Aizawa x student reader.

A/N. Ok I know how this looks! No the student isn't young. The reader is roughly 21. A hero university transfer student who came to study under the pro's at UA. Get your mind outta the gutter!

"This is the USJ. A place where you will practice rescue operations, hence why miss Hiratani will be joining us." Aizawa sensei addressed the 1-A class. "She's a third year student skilled in rescue and healing. I want you to take note. She's passed her final exams and will be going pro at the end of the year." His eyes met mine for an instant but quickly flicked back to the rest of the class.
We were about to begin when villains began appearing seemingly out of nowhere. Aizawa immediately leapt into the centre of it leaving thirteen with us students. Suddenly we were surrounded by darkness and transported to the mountain zone. I looked around, Kaminari, Jiro and Yaoyorozu were with me. Ambushed by multiple villains we didn't stand a chance. I checked my pocket to find a spare capture weapon Aizawa gave me.
I used the weapon to the best of my ability, keeping a sword created by Yaoyorozu attached to my waist. "Don't you have a quirk we can use?!" Kaminari asked while trying to electrocute one of the villains.
"Unless you fancy hurting yourself, no. Injury transfer. Like Aizawa said, I'm a rescue hero." I stated, tying up another of our assailants. "I'm still doing better than you sparky." I laughed.
Eventually we came out victorious and made our way to the central plaza we kept behind a small wall and observed. Aizawa was taking on multiple villains singlehandedly. I made a point of counting the seconds while his quirk was active. The intervals between when he could use his quirk were getting longer. "He can't go on like this." I muttered.
"What?" Yaoyorozu asked.
"His eyes. They get dryer the longer he uses his quirk. Therefore he takes longer to blink and rest his eyes. Long battles like this are not his style." I took off my gym clothes leaving me in a vest top and some leggings. "Perfect." I stood up and made it look like I was going to attack him.
"Mr Aizawa said to stay out of it!" Jiro Shouted at me.
"Like I've ever done what he tells me to do!" I laughed. I just need to get a hand on him. "Eraser!" I yelled still charging at him looking like some kind of attack. I went in for a punch narrowly missing his face, stretching out my fingers I grazed them across his cheek, with that simple action I took any injuries he may have sustained this far but more importantly the painful dryness of his eyes.
"Thank you." He whispered as his scarf wrapped around my waist. "Brace yourself." He threw me back in the direction of the others.
"What was that about?! You attacked Mr Aizawa?!" Kaminari exclaimed grabbing my top in his fist.
"She didn't. Look at her." Yaoyorozu pointed out the bruises littering my body and my reddened eyes. "She bought him more time."
"I couldn't just walk over and heal him. I would have made myself into a target. So it had to look convincing." I pulled myself out of the first year's grip. "Now let's go. We have to get back to thirteen and the others."
Once back at the entrance I heard a cry of pain coming from the plaza. I looked back to see Aizawa pinned to the ground by some kind of creature. I went to run back but thirteen grabbed my arm. Another painful cry, I watched as his right arm fell to the ground limp. Then the left was crushed, then the creature grabbed the back of Aizawa's head, smashing it to the ground. "Shouta!" I yanked my arm free from Thirteen's grasp and ran as fast as I could. I took a second to glance back at the class who were staring at me, shocked. It was then that I realised I'd slipped up. I'd called him Shouta. "Damn it. He'll kill me for that." I sighed. When I reached the plaza I'd been overtaken by All Might who pulled Aizawa from the grasp of the creature, carrying him like an unconscious child.
"I'm sorry." He sighed, placing Aizawa at my side. "I understand how much he means to you." I blushed and looked away. "Help him but don't overdo it."
"Yes sir." I nodded. I pulled Aizawa to one side and placed my hand on his cheek. I concentrated on specific injuries, starting with the ones I find easier to heal myself. I take the broken bones first. My limbs burning in pain. Bones are the easiest for me to heal. They knit back together relatively quickly.
"What are you doing?!" Midoriya asked slowly making his way over to me, "We need to get him to recovery girl."
"I'm helping." I stated. "I am dealing with some of his injuries myself."
"Don't.. don't let her touch me.." Aizawa groaned, phasing in and out of consciousness.
"I'm helping you goddamn it. You know I'll be okay." I fought back but Midoriya pulled his teacher from my arms. I managed to take one more injury though. The injury to his elbow. The one caused by the villain Shigaraki.
A week later I was sat at home revising for my written exams. I haven't been back to school since the USJ incident. Even with my healing quirk this elbow injury had only just healed, it will scar for sure. I was deep in concentration when there came a knock on the door. I walked to the door and opened it. On the other side stood a blushing Aizawa, his face buried in his scarf. "1-A have been questioning me ever since the attack." He mumbled.
"That's to be expected. They want to know how villains got into UA." I smiled welcoming him in.
"No. About us." He stated. "Yes. You're an older student, where you're from you stay in school until your 18 and go to hero university instead. In England you're allowed to practice your quirk at specialised school classes so you can afford to wait to train as heroes." He leant into me, "But they know a student seeing a teacher is wrong." I leant against the doorframe, leaning forward to press my chest to his.
"I don't have to go to UA after my tests in two weeks. Think you can keep it under wraps till then?" I smirked. I was simply pushed backwards onto my couch.
"You're the idiot who made it so damn obvious."
"Agh. Yeh. Good point." I winced but grabbed his scarf and pulled him down to kiss him, to distract him from my pain.
"You're still hurting." He mumbled, fighting against his desires.
"I'm fine." I breathed a response pushing his scarf off over his head. He pulled off my jumper, grabbing my waist and turning me over, examining my elbow. "It's okay. It's just taking a little longer. Must be because of his quirk." I shrugged, trying to turn myself back over.
"Give it back."
"You know I can't. My injury transfer window has long gone. I have seconds to do it Shouta. It's been a week." I sighed sitting up. "When this year is over, before I have to go home... I thought you and I could go to Nara. You always said we'd go to Yoshino."
"Sure." He smiled slightly.
"I look forward to it. I'll see you at the end of year exam then. I won't come back to UA until then, save you and I from pretending any more." I smiled. "Now, are you going to stay the night or not?" I smirked, simply earning a mirroring smirk from the pro hero.

-Jadieelynchx